Talking Horses Naps Competition 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
does mine turning out to be an 1-8 shot put my winnings into negative money, or does that i did it on my phone mean that it didnt show?? I cant find where I put it at all, but I know i put him up last night !!

does mine turning out to be an 1-8 shot put my winnings into negative money, or does that i did it on my phone mean that it didnt show?? I cant find where I put it at all, but I know i put him up last night !!

You did actually. Will amend on the next table.

thanks sweetie - every little helps !!!

I have little control over what shows and what doesnt when I use my phone - who knows what would come up if I did it too much !!!

Right I'll finish updating and post latest scores up to the end of week four on Monday or Tuesday.

Right, spent two hours on this tonight but I need another hour to double check all the entries so please bare with me. I have the leaders as:

Desperate Dan €35.50
Placebacker €23.38
trefflich €20.45
links781 €18.40
Krizon €16.00

Flippin' 'eck - I'm in some sparkling company there! DD is the Moray eel of comps - all year, he just lies hidden, but when the comps are announced - bang! Out he comes in a flash and gobbles them down, leaving only the faintest trace of the blood of other competitors. :D

All scores will be double checked before I post the full table. Please remember that I work for a living and for the competition I had to write the theme tune, sing the theme tune...

Last edited:
SlimChance,

We all work here, you shouldn't take up a task if you can't deliver the results.

Hardly a task that requires immense thought processesing, if it was - then understandably we'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

Currently you're being inept at handling your roles and requirements.

Back