The 2015 2-y-o thread.

A very big thank you to Colin and Danoli for providing such detailed information on this thread. Zoffany's fee for 2016 up to 45,000 euros! Will he make it or prove to be a flash in the pan?

A very big thank you to Colin and Danoli for providing such detailed information on this thread. Zoffany's fee for 2016 up to 45,000 euros! Will he make it or prove to be a flash in the pan?

Thank You!

Blimey, 45k for Zoffany, wouldn't have thought so. Seems the new kid in town will give his 'dad' Dansili a few headaches and Dansili is not getting younger, too. Imagine something similar would happen between Galileo and Gleneagles. Unlikely, I know. First of all the situation is slightly different with a 19-y-o Dansili and Zoffany having 2-y-o's whilst the 17-y-o Galileo will be 21 when Gleneagles has 2-y-o's. Furthermore I don't think anything can touch Galileo in the next couple of years, no Gleneagles either.

But 45k for Zoffany, wow, that's some word of confidence in his marketing strategy. Good news for breeders who have a Zoffany foal at hand this year and can contemplate visiting an auction.

60 K for Gleneagles ! I feel a bit like Victor Meldrew.

Top quality thread all season again Colin and Danoli !

many many thanks for all the effort and information.

Looking forward to the Frankel first crop in 2016 !

Back