The 2021 Grand National

The Storyteller not declared. Blaklion becomes the last in with Some Neck & Secret Reprieve the first 2 reserves

Last edited:
I have narrowed it down to about 25...:lol:

Actually I’m quite sweet on Potters Corner and so far DO hasn’t tipped it so that could also be a plus....:lol:

I've wasted a few quid on a few.
The jam man 66s boosted to 70s thought I had 100/1 but no.NR
Milan native 50/1
Potters corner 25/1 nrnb
Discorama 40 win on betfair
Le breuil 250 win on bf...NR
Dounikova 1,000 win on betfai.....NRr
Cabaret queen 100/1
Beware the bear 100/1]NR

I've added
Lord de mesnil 40s
Talkischeap 66s.
That's my 6.

Last edited:
There’s so much talk of a lady jockey winning for the first time and my dream of Bryony winning it on Yala Enki is still alive. But I keep thinking, wouldn’t it be funny if Tabitha went and won it on Sub Lieutenant. He might not be the force of old but he’s a sound jumper and always stays on at the end of his races. It isn’t totally beyond the realms of possibility.

The bookies seem to be running scared of lots of horses this afternoon. I reckon they're over-reacting to smallish bets and the prices of several of them will lengthen again in the morning.

I’m hoping so. Unusually I have no ante post positions (normally I have 4 or 5 the day before the GN) but hopefully Bet365 will have some decent prices tomorrow. Perhaps not though as they’ve offered their usual half stake refund on each way bets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s so much talk of a lady jockey winning for the first time and my dream of Bryony winning it on Yala Enki is still alive. But I keep thinking, wouldn’t it be funny if Tabitha went and won it on Sub Lieutenant. He might not be the force of old but he’s a sound jumper and always stays on at the end of his races. It isn’t totally beyond the realms of possibility.

Yala doesn't have his ground unfortunately. If it had turned up proper soft, I really would have fancied him. Shame.

i have never seen a jockey be knocked out cold in the way Henry Brooke was yesterday. Texted a buddy said I hoped he wasn't dead. Great to see him walk away - I hope he gets back in one piece, as there is no lasting damage.

Taking advantage of Bet 365 offer and going in their each way extra market [10 places] on

Talkischeap @ 20-1

Go close if producing "Whitbread" run

Henry Brooke stood down by doctor, Ryan Mania takes over on Definitly Red.

You can see that being 'the story' can't you, he or Sean Bowen winning.

Just hoping they all come back safe and sound. I haven't had a bet for years as you could pick 30 different winners, but heart has completely ruled over head and I have my 2 pennies on each way two of them, and absolutely know it's money lost!!

Great race. Deligted for connections. Some year for both of them. 7 out of the first 8 irish trained.

I make it 10 out of the first 11. Surely, you can’t just say they’ve got the better horses - the handicap is supposed to sort that out. Better prepared? I think it must be so.

Last edited:
Back