The 2023 'Should be odds-on' thread

Nice to see the winners still coming.

Tuesday:

Gaillard Du Mesnil 11/10. Only a marginal qualifier but should be 2/5. The double with CH at current best odds pays 1.8/1 and for me that's picking up money.

Nice to see the winners still coming.

Tuesday:

Gaillard Du Mesnil 11/10. Only a marginal qualifier but should be 2/5. The double with CH at current best odds pays 1.8/1 and for me that's picking up money.

Didn't exactly win like an odds-on shot but he went off odds-on and I'll take the result. Biggest bet for a long time and a hefty double with CH. Gets me nicely in front on the day.

Didn't exactly win like an odds-on shot but he went off odds-on and I'll take the result. Biggest bet for a long time and a hefty double with CH. Gets me nicely in front on the day.

yeah can't say i was confident heading to the 2nd last. but the fences are there to be jumped.

Looks that way.........2 out I thought she was going so strongly she would win by much further but she's still a baby and that will come I reckon.

Mares Hurdle future winner?

This bumper horse Montecam 5/4 of Nicky's is a half brother to Altior.

Apparently has been pleasing him at home and they have big hopes for him in the future.

I can see him being around 5/6 or less in what looks like avery ordinary bumper

Last edited:
This bumper horse Montecam 5/4 of Nicky's is a half brother to Altior.

Apparently has been pleasing him at home and they have big hopes for him in the future.

I can see him being around 5/6 or less in what looks like avery ordinary bumper

Works with Constitution Hill as well

Kevin Doyle should have taken the 300k on that evidence. Nicky has had a really underwhelming season with his novice hurdlers and bumper crop.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

That was apretty dismal performance. Travelling like a proper horse until the pressure was applied and it found absolutely nothing.
Wasn't even like you could say they had something to work on....300k down the drain by the looks of things.

Back