The Champion Chase 2010

to be fair to Monet's Garden there have been excuses with him but at the same time, his trainer has always stated that he runs better on flatter tracks like aintree so why does he also run him at cheltenham knowing full well that he might not act on the track?

17 left in champion chase. the big name out is voy por ustedes which is no big surprise. Of the others I can't see Master Minded getting beaten:

BARKER
BIG ZEB
CORNAS
FIX THE RIB
FORPADYDEPLASTERER
FREE WORLD
GOLDEN SILVER
KALAHARI KING
MAHOGANY BLAZE
MASTER MINDED
NEWMILL
OH CRICK
PETIT ROBIN
SIZING EUROPE
TRANQUIL SEA
TWIST MAGIC
WELL CHIEF

It would be interesting to see how he would against Master Minded, but I do agree with you Granger. Seems more of a Ryanair horse.

Golden Silver is a fine horse but needs some cut in the ground. In saying that Paul Townend said at Christmas that he now knows how to ride him properly and how he doesn't like a belt

Usually the ground is pretty decent at cheltenham come festival time. But will it be soft enough for Golden Silver? I have my doubts

Could be a promising horse for the future maybe? But its the same with a lot of the Irish horses these days. Most of them always need it either very soft or heavy. only because thats what they are usually used to in Ireland

I just wonder if Oh Crick has the class. He hasn't actually excelled himself this year and the form of his two wins last season have been knocked

If MM runs to form nothing else matters.

The really frightening thing about this horse is that he's only just turned 7.

Back