The JP McManus Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
I thought this thread was about picking winners. So far all it's done is highlight a few losers...

It was an interesting concept for a thread. The last five pages are absolute drivel. When I'm lying on my death bed with my loved ones around me and I go ten minutes early it will be because of the emotion wasted on this thread.

You never get time back you know.

It could still be a good thread, if we stop having a pointless debate about whether JP likes a punt (does the pope **** in the woods?) and concentrate on identifying when he's about to have it right off...

JP TRIER ALERT
I've had €250 e/w @ 4/1 Prince Of Pirates (Newbury 3.15)

Last edited:
You can wait away. You're snipping on this thread and others towards me has been pathetic and I wouldn't give you the time of day.

I'll cut you a deal though. If you can explain my gambling debts in the UK that you were going to "plaster all over the forum" I'll answer your question.

Hamm has gone very quiet...

I think what you've said on this thread has lead you to take more punches than Audley Harrison would in a fight with Danny Devito.

But I definately can see this 'reply to the man not the post lark'.:)

I think what you've said on this thread has lead you to take more punches than Audley Harrison would in a fight with Danny Devito.

But I definately can see this 'reply to the man not the post lark'.:)

I'm game for that though because at the end of the day it's a forum and most people are aware that I'm arrogant and sharp with my replies. Not everyone will like that but if I wanted to be a backslapper for the sake of it I'd just cut and past Irish Stamps tweets on here :D

Play the man... Not the ball...

We should move on.

I'm obliged to point out the hypocrisy of a forum member asking me to back up my sources on a forum topic a few weeks after claiming he would "plaster all over the forum" details of debts I have to English bookmakers.

How can Hamm who lives in lovely London know about Slim from Ireland?

This is like the idea that I'm woman, who spreads this stuff for their own gratification?

Strange and mad.

Lets be civil and get into what the **** is going on on here.

JP TRIER ALERT
I've had €250 e/w @ 4/1 Prince Of Pirates (Newbury 3.15)

I backed him as well after reading Barry's blog, it doesn't take a genius to work out they fancy his chances today after reading what he had to say

I take it your not a Betfair man? 6.6 6.4 5.9 5.8 he's 2.1 for a place was matched at 2.12 for a small amount but you'd be pushed to get 250 on for a place until later in the day. I reckon he'll hit 6 + again as he's an exposed horse in an open looking race so will have a bit more on later and back him around 2.1 for a place if I can get it.

Main worry apart from some decent opposition is he's never raced on ground as soft as this but Barry seemed to think it would affect his mount but not AP's....hope he's right

Good luck

How can Hamm who lives in lovely London know about Slim from Ireland?

This is like the idea that I'm woman, who spreads this stuff for their own gratification?

Strange and mad.

Lets be civil and get into what the **** is going on on here.

I know exactly how 'he knows' and I have NO problem whatsoever with the lad that told him because I know I'd probably have done the same, I'm sure it was a throwaway comment over beers. However I doubt he expected the dope that is Hamm to try and use it against me. That's sad and this thread sums up his character.

I backed him as well after reading Barry's blog, it doesn't take a genius to work out they fancy his chances today after reading what he had to say

I take it your not a Betfair man? 6.6 6.4 5.9 5.8 he's 2.1 for a place was matched at 2.12 for a small amount but you'd be pushed to get 250 on for a place until later in the day. I reckon he'll hit 6 + again as he's an exposed horse in an open looking race so will have a bit more on later and back him around 2.1 for a place if I can get it.

Main worry apart from some decent opposition is he's never raced on ground as soft as this but Barry seemed to think it would affect his mount but not AP's....hope he's right

Good luck

No I'm not a Betfair man as such. I thought he ran fine but Swedish Chef on here correctly pointed out to me that he's a slow jumper. Obviously he'd have been 4th only for the last fence faller.

Last edited:
Was easy to back for a place at 2.2 SP 2.19 but went off at 4.2 on the win market. Guess it was just one of those times when most went win or bust.

Mahogany Blaze ran a stormer would have loved to see him get up.

Let's stick to identifying McManus plot horses.

Fascinating read; don't spoil it with the personal stuff.
Some plots!!!???? when's the last time JP had a plot come together?

Can anyone show me one major JP gamble that has taken place over the last 6 months.

By that a mean a JP horse that opened up at 10/1 was backed to 6/4 fav and won doing handstands carrying his millions?

Not some 2/1 shot that was fancied in the morning papers and went off at 4/5 because the punters backed the Green and Gold but a real touch horse?

Not trying to be funnyy here just wondering if I missed something

Some plots!!!???? when's the last time JP had a plot come together?

Can anyone show me one major JP gamble that has taken place over the last 6 months.

By that a mean a JP horse that opened up at 10/1 was backed to 6/4 fav and won doing handstands carrying his millions?

Not some 2/1 shot that was fancied in the morning papers and went off at 4/5 because the punters backed the Green and Gold but a real touch horse?

Not trying to be funnyy here just wondering if I missed something

You really are clueless. Check the betting on the bumper around three weeks ago in Ireland.

Best form of defense is attack.

Is that the best you can come up with. No answers just abuse?

Fookin idiot

You are obviously mentally challenged if you cant complete reading a few paragraphs

I take it this will be removed or edited like my post was.

Back