The JP McManus Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
The betting patterns on this horse/race were shocking when it ran at Hereford earlier in the year. I believe we reported it to the BHA which we've probably done twice in three years.

If he's in one piece he's a certainty to land a gamble this season.

Well the lad you like to call stopper McLernon rides for JP tomorrow at Taunton while AP is off to Newbury.

I reckon Jonjo will want this one to win as he is held in high regard and he wouldn't be guaranteed to get into one of the better handicaps of his current mark.

Titan De Sarti was once thought of as the best novice at Seven Barrows but it was short lived. Apart from him coming good when you don't want him to there should be no danger to Well Sharp currently 3/1 available on Betfair

Well Sharp, 2/1 in places this morning, is now 7s on the machine.

Titan de Sarti could be a very good bet here.

Gotta love the drift...how did the horse stop to nothing? I'd love to know the mechanics of how this is possible?

Looked to me as though he came to challenge, and blew up through lack of fitness?
Jockey was untidy but certainly did nothing wrong, imho.

Looked to me as though he came to challenge, and blew up through lack of fitness?
Jockey was untidy but certainly did nothing wrong, imho.

Lack of fitness is exactly how you get a horse to do that. Micks was not fit FTO either.

Aye Slim, and there are horses of similar ilk every day, in nearly every race, but that doesn't mean the jockey's stopping them.
Just my opinion, but both JP and Jonjo are far too smart to need to resort to such tactics.

Lack of fitness is exactly how you get a horse to do that. Micks was not fit FTO either.
Really slim if you have to ask then you are the dumbest punter in history.

I really though Jonjo would have Well Sharp primed for today but I hold my hand up and say I guessed wrong but you're very naive asking a stupid question like that.

Easiest way to stop any horse is run him unfit or if he is already fit you simply miss a few bits of work and he'll stop himself.

Well Sharp was going better than anything until 3 out to such an extent I would imagine Ritchie was a bit concern he might even win but the horse clearly blew up going to the 2nd last and went from cruising to under pressure.

You can bet your life this horse is being laid out for something just a matter of finding out what.

Really slim if you have to ask then you are the dumbest punter in history.

I really though Jonjo would have Well Sharp primed for today but I hold my hand up and say I guessed wrong but you're very naive asking a stupid question like that.

Easiest way to stop any horse is run him unfit or if he is already fit you simply miss a few bits of work and he'll stop himself.

Well Sharp was going better than anything until 3 out to such an extent I would imagine Ritchie was a bit concern he might even win but the horse clearly blew up going to the 2nd last and went from cruising to under pressure.

You can bet your life this horse is being laid out for something just a matter of finding out what.

I'm not even reading your posts anymore, they're more essays than posts and of the fiction category. Show me the size of your punting tank and I'll show you mine. You wouldn't lace my boots.

Last edited:
And btw it was reet hard that asked the question. Clear away the steam and read the posts. Maybe it's you can't read posts and not me.

I'm not even reading your posts anymore, they're more essays than posts and of the fiction category. Show me the size of your punting tank and I'll show you mine. You wouldn't lace my boots.

What has that got to do with anything?

No, I'm not. I'm patiently waiting for you to properly answer Aragorn's points and educate the rest of us.

No, I'm not. I'm patiently waiting for you to properly answer Aragorn's points and educate the rest of us.

You can wait away. You're snipping on this thread and others towards me has been pathetic and I wouldn't give you the time of day.

I'll cut you a deal though. If you can explain my gambling debts in the UK that you were going to "plaster all over the forum" I'll answer your question.

Last edited:
No doubt you see the screenshot now shut up you pesky amateur and go sit in the chair in the corner. Anymore of your nonsense I'll have someone plug it in

FFS. Will the pair of you shut the fuckingwhorecuntbastard up. (Pardon the tourettes).

You've both got tiny wee cocks that would slip past Richie McLernon's sphincter when he's winning on one that was meant to lose, without him noticing.

Last edited:
FFS. Will the pair of you shut the fuckingwhorecuntbastard up. (Pardon the tourettes).

You've both got tiny wee cocks that would slip past Richie McLernon's sphincter when he's winning on one that was meant to lose, without him noticing.

You've added loads to the argument, well done.

One of the best contributions so far.......I reckon he slipped down Beelzebub's back and something went where it wasn't meant to........at least that's his story and he's sticking to it.

Can't have a friendly conversation these days without some devilish dick sticking his bit in

Back