The JP McManus Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Again I've had to stop halway down a post. You're completely wrong. You can assure me my hole.
Best form of defense is attack.

Is that the best you can come up with. No answers just abuse?

Fookin idiot

You are obviously mentally challenged if you cant complete reading a few paragraphs

Last edited:
Best form of defense is attack.

Is that the best you can come up with. No answers just abuse?

Fookin idiot

You are obviously mentally challenged if you cant complete reading a few paragraphs

You said you can assure me he's not had an ante post bet since Istabraq. Is there anyone else in the bubble with you?

It was reported at the time that when Lingo won the Greatwood JP had 100K on...possibly with Freddie Williams.

I think people are taking this too seriously now, and needlessly giving their energy away for arguments sake in cyberland. Keep it for Saturday lads.:)

You said you can assure me he's not had an ante post bet since Istabraq. Is there anyone else in the bubble with you?

No I did not!!! He backed Istabraq on course on the day when AOB told him the thing would pi$$ up.

Ii was rumoured they had backed Franchoek AP and that is why they didn't allow Nicky Henderson to run Binocular in the Triumph other than that I have never heard of JP backing any horse AP since.

Try and look it from a bookies point of view. AP or Frank Berry or whoever approaches you and asks for 20k on a 25/1 shot for the whatever hurdle. Do you take the bet or do you say no thanks and cut the horses odds by half or more?

The minute the bookies got a sniff of big money going the round for a JP horse the doors close and the price is gone and you'd be lucky if they took a grand between them.

If you try and spread money around it makes no difference within minutes/hours at most the alarm bells start ringing.

I can remember someone having 15k on Julian Clary for BB at 8/11 making the front page .

Yet you seem to think JP can have huge AP bets but no one thinks to mention it?

I hardly think so

It was reported at the time that when Lingo won the Greatwood JP had 100K on...possibly with Freddie Williams.

I think people are taking this too seriously now, and needlessly giving their energy away for arguments sake in cyberland. Keep it for Saturday lads.:)
He had 100k ew on the horse on the day at 5/1

It's not wrong I can assure you. He may have backed CB as well but there was a decent amount on Binocular

You call the crooks because JP buys a horse and it gets backed for a race it was already entered for.

Could it be that word got out and the punters jumped in feet first and the bookies heard the same news and cut the horses price?

I'd have thought he bought the horse because he thought it could win the race not so he could have bet it which he could have done without buying it.

You call the crooks because JP buys a horse and it gets backed for a race it was already entered for.

Could it be that word got out and the punters jumped in feet first and the bookies heard the same news and cut the horses price?

I'd have thought he bought the horse because he thought it could win the race not so he could have bet it which he could have done without buying it.

Check the market move on him the run before JP bought. He got the price of the horse that day and they smashed it for the Ladbroke.

Check the market move on him the run before JP bought. He got the price of the horse that day and they smashed it for the Ladbroke.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lo

Gezzus do you write for Grimms Fairy Tales in your spare time

This thread was designed to point out winners. Others have brought me down the after timing route.
Well the lad you like to call stopper McLernon rides for JP tomorrow at Taunton while AP is off to Newbury.

I reckon Jonjo will want this one to win as he is held in high regard and he wouldn't be guaranteed to get into one of the better handicaps of his current mark.

Titan De Sarti was once thought of as the best novice at Seven Barrows but it was short lived. Apart from him coming good when you don't want him to there should be no danger to Well Sharp currently 3/1 available on Betfair

i'll dumb it down a bit so

Micks is a stopped horse

He will have his day in time

lets get back to the topic. Micks runs today, up in trip, similar trip to when he won his P2P & Hurdle. Track & ground to suit, off 95 he looks more than capable of taking this. depends if hes off or not!

Back