The JP McManus Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
An what **** is moderating this thread? Why was Dicie's post edited? Check the ******* PM machine on here. I'm not asking you for a favour, I'm just asking you to do your job.

Here's the PM I recieved from Hamm. There is only one idiot here and it's me for wasting time posting on a forum with this level of people

Re: Bruce
Why the aggression?

I asked a simple question, with one word.

If you want to take that tone, i'll happily plaster all over the forum how you don't pay your english gambling debts.

Your choice

I'm moderating this thread Slim Chance. I wasn't proposing to trawl back through it and remove every [slightly-sad btw] bickering remark or name-calling in a fit of post-Leveson anti-free speech rage. But I can if you want?

What I did think was that it would be a little bit more grown up, if we stuck to the suggestion of keeping it about the horses? The thread looked for a brief moment like it was heading that way until the latest attempt to drag it back down. A bit sad...

I'm moderating this thread Slim Chance. I wasn't proposing to trawl back through it and remove every [slightly-sad btw] bickering remark or name-calling in a fit of post-Leveson anti-free speech rage. But I can if you want?

What I did think was that it would be a little bit more grown up, if we stuck to the suggestion of keeping it about the horses? The thread looked for a brief moment like it was heading that way until the latest attempt to drag it back down. A bit sad...

Do me a favour and ban me.

Ive ditched the forum now and asked for my account to be closed so as not to be tempted to waste time with some of the obvious creeps around here

As a last post (cue lone trumpet) and in no way taking sides, it is most certainly the case that direct personal abuse is allowed to stick from some posters and most certainly deleted from others

Moderating may be a hard job at times but that is an easy call .So fundamentally the moderator is a complete cnt

Last edited:
Ive ditched the forum now and asked for my account to be closed so as not to be tempted to waste time with some of the obvious creeps around here

As a last post (cue lone trumpet) and in no way taking sides, it is most certainly the case that direct personal abuse is allowed to stick from some posters and most certainly deleted from others

Moderating may be a hard job at times but that is an easy call .So fundamentally the moderator is a complete cnt

Never a truer word spoken.

a plot doesnt always have to win does it? :blink:
Don't even go there mate.....Betfair get one sniff of any owner no matter who laying their own horses or any unusual betting patterns you will be reported to the BHA and the Fraud Squad. They will not risk their reputation for anyone no matter who you are or how much money you have.

Go read about Harry Findlay and the tiny amounts involved if you doubt that.

I see Arbor Supreme won today after a gap of four years from his last win. He was running off 110, 30lb less than when running in the National in April, though nobody at Jackdaws must have been expecting it, he started at 16/1.

Oh I remember Micks ok That's the horse of JP's who's been readied for a touch according to Slim and the Gang.:lol:

Just pulling your chain guys but I did tell you that the horse looked like a lost cause who had lost his way and had no confidence over fences. Now they are running him over hurdles in the hope it might help.

It could be he will bounce back over the smaller obstacles but even if he does and he's catching pigeons at home JP wouldn't have 5 cents on horse like him IMO.

Last edited:
Oh I remember Micks ok That's the horse of JP's who's been readied for a touch according to Slim and the Gang.:lol:

Just pulling your chain guys but I did tell you that the horse looked like a lost cause who had lost his way and had no confidence over fences. Now they are running him over hurdles in the hope it might help.

It could be he will bounce back over the smaller obstacles but even if he does and he's catching pigeons at home JP wouldn't have 5 cents on horse like him IMO.

Just let sleeping dogs lie.

Our newest member is called John Paul McManus:) Maybe the air is about to be well and truly cleared:)

Last edited:
Probably Ciaran McManus spying on us to see if anyone has mentioned Well Sharp who he and Jonjo bought for Daddy.

Don't worry your secrets safe with us and we won't tell anyone about the plan to win at the festival:p

Probably Ciaran McManus spying on us to see if anyone has mentioned Well Sharp who he and Jonjo bought for Daddy.

Don't worry your secrets safe with us and we won't tell anyone about the plan to win at the festival:p

His nane is Kieran McMamus and dopes like you wouldn't know who is or what he does if he knocked you down in a car your stupid ****.

Last edited:
Back