The JP McManus Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Ditto!! Grassy have a great one.

Edmaaj doesn't like that hurdling game not the slickest is an understatement. Originally bought for 5k Berry paid 120k.... What a judge:blink: Jonjo can find a hurdle race for that thing he should be given a medal.

I thought Chabal looked like he had broken down when he came round the fields then 2 of his legs looked like they were going for the shopping and the other 2 were coming back with the change......O'Reagan set about him which would indicate he thought was acting the madam but then pulled him up very quickly......could be whatever kept him off the course has raised it's ugly head again...shame if it has he was a classy animal on the flat

I recorded a lot of racing over the holidays and have been trying to get through it over the last few days.Thought JP looked unwell when interviewed by Brian Gleeson on RTE.

Jonjo has about 30 horses entered between Monday and Friday. AP committed himself to only 1 of the 30 so far...Last Shadow at Donnie........forecast ground is Good to Soft so hopefully he go there

I backed him for both the Neptune and the Supreme before he ran over hurdles but his trainer said when he was beaten at his first attempt it was too far for him 2m2f so as Slim says it looks like the Supreme.

TBH That worries me a bit because you really want to be staying 2m2f if your going to win the Supreme in anything worse than good to soft, but on the plus side NM did say he needs good ground to be seen at his best so fingers crossed.

One things for sure if he hadn't run in that first race, the way he won his second one he'd be half the odds he is now IMO

yes i was mighty impressed by that win over christmas and 22 on betdaq looks tasty,i was abit put off by meades comments in the rp last week though saying jezki looked the likely novices winner with that performanceat leopardstown.

Is everyone sold on Jetzki? I'd have no problem taking it on with something like NB.

me neither,wonder if geraghty will get the ride again,mite depend on river maigue.

Not one of the major bookies seem willing to risk quoting a price on Last Shadow for the Triumph before he runs at Donnie so I doubt very much they'll be offering much of a price tomorrow. No question of them trying to bury this fellow in the also rans, he'd stick out like a sore thumb, so he should hack up all things being equal.

You gotta be kidding.......I backed him weeks ago there's plenty bookies out there without going cap in hand to those piranha. They know he's highly thought of and don't want to take a penny until he runs. If he turns out to be a rag they don't care but if he wins really impressively they can offer a **** price without having taken a penny or if he scrapes home they can then offer a price to suit. If that isn't the case then why have they not quoted a horse who everyone knows is being aimed at the race? They are happy enough to stick in a few that they know wont run.

Halved in price with both exchanges overnight hit 5 on the machine for today's race....SP should tell a story

Back