The JP McManus Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
His nane is Kieran McMamus and dopes like you wouldn't know who is or what he does if he knocked you down in a car your stupid ****.

You fookin ignorant uneducated moron it the Irish spelling and the name he was christened......Try checking out this article or do you know better than the Racing Post http://bloodstock.racingpost.com/ne...s-pair-head-second-day-at-tattersalls/937586/

You are a disgrace to this forum and the quicker they ban you a$$ the better for everyone on it.

People having a laugh and you call them silly c****s without any justification other than the fact they disagree with you........... who the hell do you think you are?

You talk complete and utter crap about people you know nothing about you are abusive ignorant and uneducated......this forum needs you like it needs a hole in the head.

FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
You fookin ignorant uneducated moron it the Irish spelling and the name he was christened......Try checking out this article or do you know better than the Racing Post http://bloodstock.racingpost.com/ne...s-pair-head-second-day-at-tattersalls/937586/

You are a disgrace to this forum and the quicker they ban you a$$ the better for everyone on it.

People having a laugh and you call them silly c****s without any justification other than the fact they disagree with you........... who the hell do you think you are?

You talk complete and utter crap about people you know nothing about you are abusive ignorant and uneducated......this forum needs you like it needs a hole in the head.

FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

considering 'm' & 'n' are next to each other on the keyboar, i think one can be forgiven a typo, its quite clear what he meant by it.

i have read your posts recently, and it appears to me you are the uneducated one. you are very quick to post your thoughts and deliver them as facts. your outburst today suggests this forum needs you like a whole in the head.

Tanlic, Slim is being a bit harsh but this is just like TRF a few years ago (I'm sure others would agree). You think you're smarter than everyone else, which makes the endless diatribes more and more difficult to read, then everyone gets the hump with you and someone snaps.

When you first showed up on here I thought you might have wound your neck in but the longer you've been here, the louder you've got.

No need to shout, we can all hear you. And don't speak to everyone as if they're an idiot, because they're not.

Nobody needs to get banned and I would prefer not to see anyone leave. It's Christmas for f&ck's sake! :rolleyes: :)

Tanlic, Slim is being a bit harsh but this is just like TRF a few years ago (I'm sure others would agree). You think you're smarter than everyone else, which makes the endless diatribes more and more difficult to read, then everyone gets the hump with you and someone snaps.

When you first showed up on here I thought you might have wound your neck in but the longer you've been here, the louder you've got.

No need to shout, we can all hear you. And don't speak to everyone as if they're an idiot, because they're not.

Nobody needs to get banned and I would prefer not to see anyone leave. It's Christmas for f&ck's sake! :rolleyes: :)

Absolutely spot on.

Can we learn anything from the fact that this thread hasnt produced a winner yet?

Micks is out tomorrow.

Our old pal Micks runs tomorrow at Thurles 1pm, looks a desperate race

Steps up to 3 miles for the first time since winning over hurdles although he was PU last time over 2m7f

Excluding that last race he's been beaten an average of 74 lengths in his last 6 races yet PP quote him at 7/1 when on the book he should be nearer 70/1

Be interesting to see if there's any money for him......If he is a touch horse they'll never get a better chance

Back