The Oaks 2008

Yeah, exactly - note the date when I put her up, May 13th!!!!! (and she was 65 on ze machine right before the off - happy days!!!!!!!)

Bah, this flat bollocks is easy.....

Check the fecking dates, man!!!!!! :D

I know that she's already claimed to be first in, but I was there a good 2-3 weeks beforehand!!!!! :P

Is she due to go for the Irish Oaks? I thought the second and third on Friday are both scopier types to improve again, though the winner in fairness is lightly raced.

I'm going to claim bragging rights too as I hadn't read the earlier part of the thread before putting up Look Here [deliberately so as not to confuse my 'research'] and had genuinely forgotten SL had put her up on May 13th :clap:

Bragging rights due too, to Galileo and Trackside who both gave us strong hints in the direction of Moonstone. What a forecast that would have been :rolleyes:

I did get the FCT in the Derby, but I'm kicking myself for not doing the Oaks/Derby double!

Originally posted by Colin Phillips@Jun 7 2008, 09:02 PM
I believe Heads was the first to put Look Here up, at least that's what she told me to say! :P :D
Bollocks! that's not true! Wooden Spoon of the year Award to you Phillips :eek:

[see my post above]

The main thing is that posters here put up both LH and Moonstone as worthy of serious consideration, which goes to show the value of the forum in cutting through the media hype imo - you can always find an 'alternative voice' on TH!

Back