The Oaks 2012

Have backed The Fugue, also BBB as the 1st O'Brien horse home & Vow doubled with Bonfire.

Those three filling the places will suffice...

Difficult decision coming up this afternoon. Do I stay in and watch the Oaks, or walk about half a mile up the road to watch the olympic torch going past....:D

Well I'm on Kissed at nice prices AP so I'll stick with that without topping up given the ground doubts. Outside of Kissed and if I was having a bet today it would be on the Fugue.

Jim McGrath bleats on about how unfair it is being put on probation.

Well, when he missed the winner's run for over a furlong that was as eyecatching as could be, what does he expect?

He really is awful. I thought he may not even spot him!

Cheers, missed it completely at the time. How embarrassing, especially as his BBC gig is all but over.

Well early on in the race he called Rumh third last from the overhead shot which clearly only showed one horse behind him. He is well past use by date.

Well early on in the race he called Rumh third last from the overhead shot which clearly only showed one horse behind him. He is well past use by date.

Rumh was easy enough to spot as well. Looked like a chaser.

BetterBetterBetter looks an absolute picture.

I have backed the Fugue, Kailani e/w and BetterBetterBetter e/w (quite big for me).

BetterBetterBetter looks an absolute picture.

I have backed the Fugue, Kailani e/w and BetterBetterBetter e/w (quite big for me).

You're doomed!

I've done exactly the same although only bought the Fugue in a match bet with Maybe on the spreads.

Also backed Coquet.

Back