The Pointing Thread

Any view on today's two races? Fav looks vulnerable in the Fakenham race - question over the distance and a poor show last time.

Fairly hefty drop in grade for him though here Benny - has 5lb in hand of CH & 6 of MW.

Would be avoiding this race as a betting contest unless getting 6/4 the fav or 11/2 the other two.

Thanks Martin. I took 9/2 Close House for a small interest earlier.

With Inch Rock out, I am tempted by Honourable Exit in the Exeter race. Any thoughts on how his p2p form stacks up against Forrardon Xmoor?

Thanks Martin. I took 9/2 Close House for a small interest earlier.

With Inch Rock out, I am tempted by Honourable Exit in the Exeter race. Any thoughts on how his p2p form stacks up against Forrardon Xmoor?

FE 3lb better on figures, saw FE win at Ampton earlier in the season and feeling here is he's best with cut in the ground and both wins this season have come with cut in the ground. Rained all day at Ampton so would say it was softer than G/S that day and disappointed on better ground since. This isn't a great race though in all honesty.

Anything in tonight's hunter chase Martin? Wouldn't be rushing to back the fav at evens and considering whether Molten Brown might be a bet each way.

Martin can handle it. Win or lose today I've made a handsome lifetime profit backing his stuff, so one day's results matter very little.

Back