The Pointing Thread

I'm not one for getting heavily involved in these P2P bumpers - very tricky races but Fran Nimmo's horse with Gina up is a very interesting contender here. The yard buy store horses to win with and then sell on to go under rules. Dusty Pearl finished runner-up to a nice looking horse of Phillip Rowley who also does well with his four-year-old's. Hard to know the strength of the form but he shouldn't be 16/1.

The favourite is a horse that beat us at Charing over Easter, he should have won before that tbh but IMHO he's favourite purely due to the yard he represents.

Martin

Good shout. Was metaphorically throwing my ticket away halfway but stayed on nicely. Obviously trip too short but could be really useful over 3m

Any view on todays Hunter At worcester Irish ?
Master Sunrise & Connies Cross appear to be the two for a bit of money , Favourite Brody Bleu CD winner.

I couldn't back either of those two at the prices - they were 11/1 & 7/1 respectively with me.

Two against the field would be Rye Cross (10/3 here) and Well Mett (9/2).

Martin

Well done Irish , you have no idea how much I and others appreciate your guidance and knowledge
������

Think it's between him and Young Hurricane - the one I can't have at all at the current price is Shantou Magic, well worth laying as rate both Monsieur Jourdain & Tallow Fair as having a better chance than him also.

Martin

Think it's between him and Young Hurricane - the one I can't have at all at the current price is Shantou Magic, well worth laying as rate both Monsieur Jourdain & Tallow Fair as having a better chance than him also.

Martin

Young Hurricane wins easy - however I did the r/f/c :D well done Martin.

Agree, think Packettotherafters will handle the ground better than most and at around 33's he's a bit of value. Nothing major though, also backed Lotus Pond in a match with Forarrdon Xmoor @ 8/11 with WH.

Martin

Back