The Road to the Queen Mother

I think anyone who backed Finians Rainbow has been stitched up-was he ever an intended runner or was it always dependent on a gallop on Monday/Tuesday.

I think anyone who backed Finians Rainbow has been stitched up-was he ever an intended runner or was it always dependent on a gallop on Monday/Tuesday.

Yeah but as others have said on the thread and over the last few months, do you really need to have a bet on these races until the day? Who's to say Sizing Europe won't be 2/1 on the day.

I loved my bank balance before I got involved with you :D

Del Boy slagging you off on Twitter btw. He told me not to tell you but I decided years ago to do the exact opposite of what he says to me.

Bank balances should only be judged over the fullness of time.;)

You couldn't even believe the radio in Del Boy's house....:whistle:

Last edited:
I'm on Kauto Stone at 10/1

Good luck to everyone and their bets, lets hope we all jump our fences and come home safely

Is there nothing that man wouldn't stoop to to get his hole!!:rolleyes:

This was my favourite:

@greenan90 James Greenan
@GearoidVI There hasnt been christmas here for five years #becauseofhim

Now back to talking about 7/4 certainties at Sandown this weekend.

I was told it was unlikely and posted as such on here over a week back - I would have otherwise taken the 3/1 but had planned to wait till Saturday.

6/4 for SE would be nice...

With or Without Finians, doesn't effect the fact that SE finished legless the last day though surely

No, it doesn't, but the only horse I thought who could better a rating of 160 is now out of the race, meaning Sizing Europe can now run a near stone below his best and still be competitive.

Not for me, though he should win. I'd back him at 6/4 all things being equal, but the last day leaves a slight element of risk even with so much in hand on ratings (and the fact I think the only improver is now out), so bet size will be reduced for me. I hope he jumps and wins impressively..

I was told it was unlikely and posted as such on here over a week back - I would have otherwise taken the 3/1 but had planned to wait till Saturday.

6/4 for SE would be nice...

See no reason why he won't be 7/4 or 2/1 on the day. Bookmakers have plenty of theories on why he should be taken on.

Back