The Talking Horses National Hunt Cup

It's just not sporting is it? I hope I face him in one of the rounds.. humiliation will bring about a change of mind.

LEN MADEIROS
v
BARACOUDA
FLEMENSTAR
V
CHRONICALORD
THEHORSESMOUTH
v
NEWAPPROACH
SLIM CHANCE
v
DOOMSTER
KAUTO
v
TIGGERS1972
FRONTRUNNER
v
RODDY OWEN
AJAX TREES DOWN
v
MARUCO
TOUT SEUL
v
BEEF OR SALMON

Last edited:
Just checked your posts Len and your profile suggests to me that it's going to be an A/W meeting that you'll go for to give you the edge.

It's just not sporting is it? I hope I face him in one of the rounds.. humiliation will bring about a change of mind.

How can you change my mind? I will be odds on to beat you. You can't argue with basic probability.

I think I will with this next week. :)

Here are my selections:

Unnamed fav all races.

If joint fav lowest racecard number.

I think I will with this next week. :)

Here are my selections:

Unnamed fav all races.

If joint fav lowest racecard number.

That's cheating. I like it. Just tweak it by selecting 1 race {at the lowest alphabetically named race meeting} to oppose the tissue fav. I suggest a handicap.
That's the downfall of the SlimChance 'system' its so easy to play him with the same game-and win.

That's cheating. I like it. Just tweak it by selecting 1 race {at the lowest alphabetically named race meeting} to oppose the tissue fav. I suggest a handicap.
That's the downfall of the SlimChance 'system' its so easy to play him with the same game-and win.

I'm not on tissue favs. They can oppose me whatever way they want but I'll still be mathmatically the favourite. In fact your suggestion plays to my advantage.

Last edited:
I prefer the jumps, tbh, but am open-minded.

What would you prefer that I chose? You can double-bluff me, I'm ok with that.

Your choice Len. I'm looking forward to a proper match ,conducted in the spirit of the competition .
Not faceless and boring reliant upon money driven markets. Good Luck.

I can tell from your post tone that you're cracking SlimChance-what are you just lazy or SCARED? Post your selections and play the game properly.
If not, you will forever be called a spoilsport by me.

I can tell from your post tone that you're cracking SlimChance-what are you just lazy or SCARED? Post your selections and play the game properly.
If not, you will forever be called a spoilsport by me.

I'm a sponge. I soak up good information and squeeze it out as my own. The last time I had an original thought was in the 80's.

I'm a sponge. I soak up good information and squeeze it out as my own. The last time I had an original thought was in the 80's.

Drops from the sponge will be gratefully received when the
will win thread returns to its former glories in the spring. :cool:

Back