The Talking Horses National Hunt Cup

Brian, we seem to be tied or am I mistaken. Don't know who chooses the meeting but Friday I am taking the old woman to Gambia for a week. I think she still has feelings for Kunto Kinte in Roots. Would be grateful if we could agree a meeting Thursday or before so I can leave my choices. You can choose the meeting if you wish:blink:

Brian, we seem to be tied or am I mistaken. Don't know who chooses the meeting but Friday I am taking the old woman to Gambia for a week. I think she still has feelings for Kunto Kinte in Roots. Would be grateful if we could agree a meeting Thursday or before so I can leave my choices. You can choose the meeting if you wish:blink:

Yes Roddy you are against me, I believe round 3 is this weekend, Im top of the draw so its me to pick a venue, I happy to go for Ascot, if not on then Haydock. Good luck , and the winner can buy the other person a drink on the 11th March in the Mandarin

Ps enjoy Gambia

LEN MADEIROS
v
BARACOUDA
FLEMENSTAR
V
CHRONICALORD
THEHORSESMOUTH
v
NEWAPPROACH
SLIM CHANCE
v
DOOMSTER
KAUTO
v
TIGGERS1972
(Ascot)
FRONTRUNNER
v
RODDY OWEN
AJAX TREES DOWN
v
MARUCO
TOUT SEUL
v
BEEF OR SALMON

I doubt home advantage gives me any benefit this week so let's have Ascot, reserve Haydock.

Don't try too hard ,Beefy, save it for the next round.

Ascot was it ..well here goes then my worst yet
1) Act Alone
2) Baby Shine
3) Burton Port
4) Virak
5) Captain Chris
6) Irish Cavalier
7) Golantilla

That's stumped you len. You could always do a 'spoilsport slimchance' but I trust that you're not of the same ilk.

I doubt home advantage gives me any benefit this week so let's have Ascot, reserve Haydock.

Don't try too hard ,Beefy, save it for the next round.

Ah the old mourinho type approach I like it but im of a different genre, yes I will crush you little horse!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

That's stumped you len. You could always do a 'spoilsport slimchance' but I trust that you're not of the same ilk.

You've no chance of wining this comp by shooting your load so early. There are so many variables you're leaving to chance. I'd love a bookies shop full of you.

Who are those horses? I've only heard of Cap'n Chris. Let me see what I can work out before midday on Saturday.

I'm sure we'll have a great duel, Baracouda.

You've no chance of wining this comp by shooting your load so early. There are so many variables you're leaving to chance. I'd love a bookies shop full of you.

Spoilsport, you've got no chance against the impending doomster. Lowest alphabetical track =Ascot . Big mistake that looking at the fixture and fate of the favs. in previous years.
You're yearning to be calculating and 'clever' with it , but you forgot to check the programme . Schoolboy error.

Spoilsport, you've got no chance against the impending doomster. Lowest alphabetical track =Ascot . Big mistake that looking at the fixture and fate of the favs. in previous years.
You're yearning to be calculating and 'clever' with it , but you forgot to check the programme . Schoolboy error.

Previous history of favourites has what bearing on this Saturday's favourites?

Doomster do just as you jokingly said and do the favs. Except in the two handicaps on the Ascot card. Concentrate your form study on these races only . Historically the favs wont get placed. You win-easy as.

Lets go for Ascot and if that's off Haydock and if that's off Wincanton and if that's off Lingfield!

Doomster do just as you jokingly said and do the favs. Except in the two handicaps on the Ascot card. Concentrate your form study on these races only . Historically the favs wont get placed. You win-easy as.

Please please please do this Doomster.

Back