The Talking Horses National Hunt Cup

Can't sleep? I'm up and getting ready to graft and do real man work -not namby pambying around in an office number crunching.
I've read through your previous posts since you started on this forum Spoilsport and your due a beating down.
Your'e a clown and an idiot. Not nice is it?

Last edited:
Just like every competitive sport.. Name calling commences! Slim is mathematically correct but if the fav won or ran to form every race on every card we would all be millionaires.. So the odds of slims method winning for 5 weeks running had a " slim chance" lol

Baracouda - I'm the one you should be worried about. You're looking too far ahead and are distracted by a remote possibility that you'll match up with Slim at some stage. Save the trash talk for me: I am currently in my civil service HQ office, dunking my digestive into the first of at least five cups of tea today. I'll no doubt nip out for three pints of 'Doombar' at lunchtime and sleep it off this afternoon. I plan to leave work at 4.30 to continue the all-dayer. I'll also find time today to do some serious study of the Ascot form, so that I am in a good place to whup your arse come Saturday.

Just like every competitive sport.. Name calling commences! Slim is mathematically correct but if the fav won or ran to form every race on every card we would all be millionaires.. So the odds of slims method winning for 5 weeks running had a " slim chance" lol

Spoilsport just won't nail his colours will he? I'm his huckellberry.

Hi Brian , at Ascot I`ll have the following, If any are missing or if Ascot is missing `I`ll have the favourite. At Haydock I`ll have the favourites

1.30 Tagrita
2.05 Ardkilly Witness
2.40 Hawkes Point
3.15 Virak
3.50 Rolling Aces.
4.20 Irish Cavalier
4.50 Golantilla

Mr M, if you don't mind.

I've been biscuit crunching for almost 30 years now, working out in the provinces but mainly in London; did a 14 year stint in Jobcentres, too - which increasingly felt like a *******.

Where were you tours of duty?

LawCourts- Crown Court at Wood Green / Southwark / CCC. 1983-88. Then had a go for HMRC at Capitol House then Stratford. I just got fed up of the hierachy . That coupled with constant battles with the bosses- I'm sure that's no surprise to hear.

LawCourts- Crown Court at Wood Green / Southwark / CCC. 1983-88. Then had a go for HMRC at Capitol House then Stratford. I just got fed up of the hierachy . That coupled with constant battles with the bosses- I'm sure that's no surprise to hear.

Yeah, I used to have those battles with bosses and was active in the union for a few years, but eventually grew bored of it. Realised the job and the money was my anchor and accepted it, I suppose. Also provides a good social life too ie, access to plenty of nearby pubs and bookies.

What does your hard graft involve now?

I work for an F.E. college in Haringey. Security/Maint. for 15 Years now, how they put up with me I don't know. love my job here though... honest ( just incase ICT spies are tracking me).

Can't sleep? I'm up and getting ready to graft and do real man work -not namby pambying around in an office number crunching.
I've read through your previous posts since you started on this forum Spoilsport and your due a beating down.

You wouldn't sleep if you had my conscience.

You wouldn't sleep if you had my conscience.

Which was your favourite of the 7.400 posts?

I have no idea which meeting I'm supposed to post for tomorrow. Given I'm on Aussie time and i needed to post tonight when entries came out I have no choice but to nominate favourites if ATD actually nominates a meeting. I may have a limited amount of time in the morning but not to do any form study so its the 'Slim' approach or nothing unfortunately.

I have no idea which meeting I'm supposed to post for tomorrow. Given I'm on Aussie time and i needed to post tonight when entries came out I have no choice but to nominate favourites if ATD actually nominates a meeting. I may have a limited amount of time in the morning but not to do any form study so its the 'Slim' approach or nothing unfortunately.

The meeting should have been nominated by wednesday, you can choose the meeting now

Back