The Well Worn Road To The Champion Hurdle (2016)

There hasn't been a bigger crabber of last years juvenile form than myself but if everything falls right for P & C and they do get him to settle then 25/1 could look massive at 3.30 today!I can't have The New One for all the reasons that have been discussed for three years on here.
MTOY
NC
P&C

Agree entirely had a decent bet on him. The race should be run to suit and he has looked to me like a horse that can't breathe, the wind op and nature of race could make all the difference.

20k bet on My Tent or Yours at 9/1 placed on track - a well known racing person placed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If The New One wins it will ruin my week. I've been "ALL IN" on him in the last 2 years and have deserted him this year. I think it's the correct choice but sod's law he'll hack up.

If The New One wins it will ruin my week. I've been "ALL IN" on him in the last 2 years and have deserted him this year. I think it's the correct choice but sod's law he'll hack up.

I think it'll ruin everyone's week.

Me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superb stuff.

That jump on the far side told its own story.

Sad to see Peace And Co flop again. Cost me plenty so it did.

Back