The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Eddie, Art and all for the replies. I had thought about deleting the post a few hours after posting it.

Back to business although this won't please everyone.

American Football

Longest Kickoff Return
Atlanta EVS

I have doube checked this with my sources in Las Vegas. It is between -175 and -145 over there. There is sound logic why Atlanta should be odds on in this market.

Now 1.689 with Pinnacle who have a max bet of €1.300 on the market. They won't be wrong, Hills are.

Last edited:
Hills now 4/5. Stan James 10/11 the next stop. This is value down to 4/5.

365 have moved to 4/6 in case you needed anymore evidence that SlimChane is ******* back...

Last edited:
Win or lose its a well spotted rick in the market. I'd like to say I'll leave it and check the damage tomorrow morning, but I'm gonna end up watching this godawful game now. God damn you Slim.

Hopefully they will have to return another kick...

Was just thinking if it keeps going the way it is, the Falcons won't return any kick offs. Just take a knee in the endzone.
If they maintain a comfortable lead, they won't want/need to risk running it out.

Was just thinking if it keeps going the way it is, the Falcons won't return any kick offs. Just take a knee in the endzone.
If they maintain a comfortable lead, they won't want/need to risk running it out.

Yeah this isn't what we wanted. We needed a high scoring offensive game.

Not a "will win" message but Groundskeeperwilly looks worth having a bit on at double figure prices in the 3.20 Wolverhampton.

Last edited:
Yeah this isn't what we wanted. We needed a high scoring offensive game.

Not a "will win" message but Groundskeeperwilly looks worth having a bit on at double figure prices in the 3.20 Wolverhampton.

Got a bit of E/W on Groundskeeperwilly @ 20/1 there with Ladbrokes. Cheers

Really need Patriots to score here before Half time to keep this thing alive!

Got a bit of E/W on Groundskeeperwilly @ 20/1 there with Ladbrokes. Cheers

Really need Patriots to score here before Half time to keep this thing alive!

I had to take just over 11-1 but this is either a 7/2 shot or a million.

Thanks Eddie, Art and all for the replies. I had thought about deleting the post a few hours after posting it.

Back to business although this won't please everyone.

American Football

Longest Kickoff Return
Atlanta EVS

I have doube checked this with my sources in Las Vegas. It is between -175 and -145 over there. There is sound logic why Atlanta should be odds on in this market.

Atlanta have had 5 kickoff returns to New England's one and we're still going to lose the bet.

Welcome back, great to see this thread back. I was one who had contacted you about it recently. Not because I'm a sycophant but because it was genuinely a class thread and this forum is all the better for people displaying their personalities. I had a 50/50 strike rate on the will win thread last time, so other than to congratulate I will stay off this ******* thread.

Bet didn't come off but as I had a bit on it i sat down and watched my first game of American Football. Great game to watch. I'm probably spoilt now though. Going off how it seemed to be a bonkers game with reports I read today saying no one could have predicted how it went (not just the comeback) then count yourself unlucky with the bet.

Bet didn't come off but as I had a bit on it i sat down and watched my first game of American Football. Great game to watch. I'm probably spoilt now though. Going off how it seemed to be a bonkers game with reports I read today saying no one could have predicted how it went (not just the comeback) then count yourself unlucky with the bet.

New England were 24/1 when Atlanta were in field goal range in Q$. Had the QB just fallen down on the two snaps they would have won the game. Quite amazing. Its why we bet on sports, nothing is impossible.

Irish National Hunt Trainers Championship - Winning Trainer Betting Odds
paddy power 4/6 for Elliot. like printing money

There's a bit of 2.54 available on the Machine to small liquidity right now and there has been a slow and gradual drift overall since last night. Might we get 6/4 or even 13/8 if we hang tight?

If this is genuine info and not guesswork which is banned from this thread this horse should win by half the track as the only danger is under the same ownership..........Gotta have me some of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back