The Will Win Thread 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is genuine info and not guesswork which is banned from this thread this horse should win by half the track as the only danger is under the same ownership..........Gotta have me some of this

I'd say Timmy Hydes horse is a danger. Shrewd man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patrick Mullins v Jamie codd on run in....Hard luck traded as low as 1.06...luckily traded out at 1.23 ....sleeves up for the next one.

Thank you very much Timmy Hyde & Mr. S. O Connor. 11/1 this morning.

Always enjoy your posts and any interactions with you, Kauto. But coming on to a thread where everyone has just lost there boll*x and celebrating the horse that beat him is not good manners imo.

Last edited:
I did say he'd be a big danger earlier DH when he had been totally written off. His breeding alone would suggest that. It wasn't meant to rub anyones nose in it, my apologies if it came across that way.

On a side note, bumper horses are not the type to be investing your boll*x into.

Always enjoy your posts and any interactions with you, Kauto. But coming on to a thread where everyone has just lost there boll*x and celebrating the horse that beat him is not good manners imo.

I reckon KA is entitled to have a bit of a crow, if he's put up an 11/1 winner. It's not really for him to worry about what anyone else has backed.......though to be fair to you, DH, I might feel a little differently if I'd also done my conkers. :cool:

Last edited:
I was only thinking, will I not now be allowed to post on the CH thread when you all lose your bolli*x after the Buv saunters in!! ;)

If you put the winner up on the 'What are you backing today' thread, I agree. No issue whatsoever. Crow away till the cows come home. But this is Slim's thread, and he put the selection up last night. So regardless if it's a bumper race or an American football bet, it's a will win bet. And the vast majority on this thread will have backed it accordingly, as I did. I've no issue at all with Kauto and as I said above, I enjoy his interactions and I've no doubt he's a sound man. I just felt the timing of the post on the thread was a tad ill timed... No grudges here, We move on [emoji106]

Fair dooz.

The rules on Slim's thread are very clear, so I will now fu*ck-off out of it. :lol:

If you put the winner up on the 'What are you backing today' thread, I agree. No issue whatsoever. Crow away till the cows come home. But this is Slim's thread, and he put the selection up last night. So regardless if it's a bumper race or an American football bet, it's a will win bet. And the vast majority on this thread will have backed it accordingly, as I did. I've no issue at all with Kauto and as I said above, I enjoy his interactions and I've no doubt he's a sound man. I just felt the timing of the post on the thread was a tad ill timed... No grudges here, We move on [emoji106]

+1 to this

I was on Back Bar and watched the race before coming to see the reaction on here. When I read your post Kauto I had no issue with it and anyone who can pick an 11/1 winner in a bumper deserves to be able to shout about it.

I take that loss with a pinch of salt be because I've followed someone in blindly. You've got to take things like that on the chin since i couldn't be arsed to do the homework and you obviously have.

Yep, no bother DH. I think i may jst stay out of this thread myself from now on if it doesn't follow forum discussion rules. Last thing on this & maybe of interest to Roddy, the winner is a full brother to Minella Daddy so he will appreciate a trip in time.

Last edited:
Yep, no bother DH. I think i may jst stay out of this thread myself from now on.

Just as well, KA, given Thread Rule 7b.iii

"Mortals are only permitted to contribute via homage to the Great One's insight and acumen. Failure to comply will result in the offending mortal being told to get the fu*ck of the fu*cking thread."

Last edited:
Back Ber went off 1.74 and hit 1.06 in running. If someone guesses the winner (BSP 12.5) than so be it. We had the correct bet. The 2nd fav was dead.

Last edited:
Don't feel too bad. You guessed the second. :)

I was going to let you away with the following thread violations:

• After timing taking 11/1 on your bet
  • Guessing a selection based on a trainer being a shrewd man
  • Not beating the BSP
  • Attempting to look smarter than Slim Chance on his thread

You forced by hand with the above post.

Kauto Abu - Get off my ******* thread

Last edited:
Frankly, I reckon KA was shooting for the kudos associated with being the first fu*ck-off-ee on the new thread.

Last edited:
I was going to let you away with the following thread violations:

• After timing taking 11/1 on your bet
  • Guessing a selection based on a trainer being a shrewd man
  • Not beating the BSP
  • Attempting to look smarter than Slim Chance on his thread

You forced by hand with the above post.

Kauto Abu - Get off my ******* thread

Slim chance of that. ;) Some honour tho!!! :D

Last edited:
First go in near for me. See how long i can last before i get my marching orders.

Lough Derg Farmer will win the opener at Bangor tomorrow.

For me his wins amount to more than the Harry Fry trained fav. Form was advertised at the weekend by the Longsdon winner. The maiden hurdle the run before at Warwick was well contested with the winner scooping a Gde2 after.

Step up in trip should pose no problem either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back