The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
7.30 Dundalk Complicit....13/8

Hi treff, just wondering is this a personal fancy or have you got word? The reason I ask as I live 5 mins from the track in Dundalk and there's a general rule of thumb that the 2 main Irish bookies usually have the prices right at Dundalk. As I look at oddschecker now, some UK bookies have Complicit as short as 5/4, but both Paddy and spoilsports are biggest around at 13/8 - in fact they are the only 2 offering that price. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi treff, just wondering is this a personal fancy or have you got word? The reason I ask as I live 5 mins from the track in Dundalk and there's a general rule of thumb that the 2 main Irish bookies usually have the prices right at Dundalk. As I look at oddschecker now, some UK bookies have Complicit as short as 5/4, but both Paddy and spoilsports are biggest around at 13/8 - in fact they are the only 2 offering that price. Thanks in advance

Word for it....confident enough info hence my post on this thread.

Is there info behind that Chappers? Only because I quite fancied Bertie Blu Boy at a big price in that race but will leave alone if you've had a word on this one. Cheers

No info behind the selection tincan, so don't let me put you off Bertie.
Just my opinion.

I'll put up a winner up here on Monday btw. :)

Last edited:
Looks like my good-thing is going to be entered on Monday, Marble can save this thread. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back