The Will Win Thread 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this forum was the Catholic church then Slim would be the head man of the Iluminati.

Which still doesn't confer him rights on daughters.

There will be an enquiry in the morning as to why Irish Stamp's post got so many "Thanks". Adulation should be reserved for me. I had a beer with Martin yesterday, had I known he was planning on moving in on me things would have played out differently.

Last edited:
There will be an enquiry in the morning as to why Irish Stamp's post got so many "Thanks". Adulation should be reserved for me. I had a beer with Martin yesterday, had I known he was planning on moving in on me things would have played out differently.

It was a pleasure as always, great to see a Boyles shop taking a bet too.

Martin

The man is a legend! 4 out I was like, ah well it was a fun day waiting for it. Oh you a serious drink if ever meet up Martin. Thanks again

The result of the 7.00 has upset me greatly despite me backing it.

The finest judge of hunter chases in the world. Being the best in the world at anything is remarkable, so fair play Martin. Thanks for all the winners over the years. Sent you a text but it may be an old number.

Will put more on next time. A fantastic shout. Thanks Martin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serves me right for not paying attention to this thread... missed another winner.

Excellent call, Martin.

Amazing stuff. One of two people I'll follow in blindly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back