The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
The Trade on it was highly fruitful. ;)

Price when posted 3.25; BSP -- 2.15. Bountiful opportunity to get a substantial free bet to nothing if so desired.

The Trade on it was highly fruitful. ;)

Price when posted 3.25; BSP -- 2.15. Bountiful opportunity to get a substantial free bet to nothing if so desired.

The markets are ever strange when Wachmans goes off shorter than O'Brien in the first.

At least we know slims got the best of intentions and his own cold hard cash is down so were all in the same boat, I would definitely back his next tip.

I'm smashing all of these but the bet I had last Saturday would make a few heads spin on here.

No sense in taking that price now best to wait till tomorrow and see what the PMU pitches up. Very sure you'll get a better price than 9/4.

Pastoral Player (3.15 Hayd) finished behind his principal rivals lto, but was baulked slightly, and his change of gear wasn't nearly as potent on that slower ground.
Confidently expected to reverse the form on this faster surface, and. Hughie Morrison playing down his chances (today's RP) just adds to that assurance .

Pastoral Player (3.15 Hayd) finished behind his principal rivals lto, but was baulked slightly, and his change of gear wasn't nearly as potent on that slower ground.
Confidently expected to reverse the form on this faster surface, and. Hughie Morrison playing down his chances (today's RP) just adds to that assurance .
Now I'm worried, reet. Eton Forever is my strongest fancy today!

They were saying this morning the ground they're using at Haydock is slower than what they raced on last night. He's also got winning form on fast ground. Trainer was quoted a couple of years back as saying he's better on better ground.

They were saying this morning the ground they're using at Haydock is slower than what they raced on last night. He's also got winning form on fast ground. Trainer was quoted a couple of years back as saying he's better on better ground.

the first race was fast by a second on RP standards DO..if a 100 RPR horse had run it would have been even faster so its fair to say its fast ground

Richard Hoiles walked the course there this morning and reckoned it to be the fastest ground he'd seen this Summer.

Looks like you're right about the ground. Eton Forever didn't let himself down. Despite his wins the other evening, I still have Graham Lee as a negative booking. Had I picked Pastoral Player I'd want to have another look at where he positioned the horse in the first two or three furlongs.

Back