The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
My advisory balloon tells me that all the mugs will be backing Coastal Passage at Thirsk tonight, before the real players lay it heavily before the off. When it gets stuffed, connections will presumably claim it hadn't recovered from the colic which was the official reason for it being withdrawn at Southwell yesterday, with the back up option that he's a heavy-topped horse who gets unbalanced going downhill (the excuse offered for the negative riding instructions at Leicester the other day). Always trust the balloon. :ninja:

:D Fool me once............

Last thing I remember from Flame was him ramping up a gamble in Wolverhampton that got stuffed which was a smokescreen for a Willie Haggas gamble that was second. The Haggas horse was being pushed on the exchanges in the morning.

This thread is slowing being dragged down by the idiots....started with the best of intentions and was a proper read. The sincere punters will know this is not directed at them.

Hopefully it will rise again...starting tonight!

There are only 4 reasons you should post on the WILL WIN THREAD:

1) To congragulate Slim Chance on another winner
2) To tell Slim Chance that you know that he KNOWS
3) To tell Slim Chance that despite the horse some how losing you appreciate beating the SP by over 40%
4) To tell the forum you're having a monster bet by you're standards or have reliable information which has stood the test of time and your bank balance

Otherwise **** OFF

Apologies as necessary . . . . . this thread is HUGELY informative, I am learning plenty, even if not in the sense intended.

Slim . . . . .

There are only 4 reasons you should post on the WILL WIN THREAD:

1) To congragulate Slim Chance on another winner
2) To tell Slim Chance that you know that he KNOWS
3) To tell Slim Chance that despite the horse some how losing you appreciate beating the SP by over 40%
4) To tell the forum you're having a monster bet by you're standards or have reliable information which has stood the test of time and your bank balance

Otherwise **** OFF

. . . . All of the above . . . . .You ARE the Special One !

Impossible to answer without him threatening to sue you, but certain things I have read here and elsewhere would suggest the former.

He can sue me - the lad is a complete spoofer and I wouldn't back any of his ramps to lay in a fit. The Wolverhampton race I mention proves it.

Dodgepot

Keep it up Slim dog and good luck Martin, you're say so is good enough for me so I've had a go tonight.

My advisory balloon tells me that all the mugs will be backing Coastal Passage at Thirsk tonight, before the real players lay it heavily before the off. When it gets stuffed, connections will presumably claim it hadn't recovered from the colic which was the official reason for it being withdrawn at Southwell yesterday, with the back up option that he's a heavy-topped horse who gets unbalanced going downhill (the excuse offered for the negative riding instructions at Leicester the other day). Always trust the balloon. :ninja:

Your advisory balloon is spot on again...

That didn't go to plan - anyone who fancies chasing out try That's Rhythm in the AGA Ladies Final tonight at Stratford.

It was winning with Nick Wakefield up until recently - and now it's winning with a jockey riding it!!!!

Martin

Will check it out Martin...what do you think of the champion novice race? Will Harbour Court beat Hawkeye? Thought Hawkeye was impressive last twice...

Back