The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Jesus Slim thats a bit deep don't you think?

No not at all it's an honest reflection. In the age where glorification for ones gambling actions are now gauged by how many followers you have on Twitter (as you make your latest sweeping statement that is retweeted by the lemmings) it does occur to me that gratification from others is actually a useless commodity that adds no actual value to your either your bank or emotional balance. I could put up 10/20 winners on here and it would be of no use to me. It's been a good reminder to me that educating others for the purpose of your ego is negative equity. The lads with real genius tell no one ******* anything.

you must be a genuis then , because you havent told me anything, other then the fact you have contacts and receive inside info. inside info will never match the best form readers out there :) thats an eternal truth

you must be a genuis then , because you havent told me anything, other then the fact you have contacts and receive inside info. inside info will never match the best form readers out there :) thats an eternal truth

What day do you collect your giro? Now get the **** off my thread.

now at 29 had landed his 'dream job'.
Good morning,
My question is thus ...............

How is it that a fella like yourself with information still has to be a wage-slave in work in order to make ends meet?
On the other hand, some others of us have been making our living solely from the ponies for the past 20 years without access to any insider networks. How is this, please?

Please don't tell me to get of your ******* thread.
Just answer my ******* question.
Ta.

How is it that a fella like yourself with information still has to be a wage-slave in work in order to make ends meet?

I wouldn't leave work unless I had 75-100k in the bank. Working in the industry keeps you sharp and gives you access to what is actually happening in markets rather than just looking at a sea of blue on oddschecker. The difference between knowing a market is moving and understanding why a market is moving is invaluable. The pay I receive is relatively pathetic but I can more than make up for that by punting. I could easily grind money out going around the shops backing arbs/special offers but that would entail spending too many hours with degenerates in bookmaker shops. I don't know about you but that's not how I want to spend my time. Also if for whatever reason I fell out with a few people where would I be then? By staying in the game you become so deep throat that you probably know how to profit from the information more than the lads giving it to you, in fact that's y a certainty.

your inside info, probably gave you the confidence to put large bets on, without that info, still be useless at finding winners. thought id let you know where you are in the food chain, when it comes to gambling, 75k can be won on 5 fold for £30. when you notebook horses, never short of winners to put in multiples. ive given hope to other gamblers, anyone who puts in the hours, can to learn to read form. gained more in confidence from your inside info then anything else, is my guess :)

your inside info, probably gave you the confidence to put large bets on, without that info, still be useless at finding winners. thought id let you know where you are in the food chain, when it comes to gambling, 75k can be won on 5 fold for £30. when you notebook horses, never short of winners to put in multiples. ive given hope to other gamblers, anyone who puts in the hours, can to learn to read form. gained more in confidence from your inside info then anything else, is my guess :)

Well **** off and read your form book then, I need to get some kip...

Usilly46 - I have just spent a little while calculating your £1 level stakes returns on your to follows since you put them up. I'd shut up if I were you, shall I embarass you or are you going to do what the man says and **** off.

your inside info, probably gave you the confidence to put large bets on, without that info, still be useless at finding winners.

i aint seen dis doughut put up a winner biigger than 11/4, i think hes 1 of those online trolls so best to ignore him or they get worse.

Jesus Slim thats a bit deep don't you think?

No not at all it's an honest reflection. In the age where glorification for ones gambling actions are now gauged by how many followers you have on Twitter (as you make your latest sweeping statement that is retweeted by the lemmings) it does occur to me that gratification from others is actually a useless commodity that adds no actual value to your either your bank or emotional balance. I could put up 10/20 winners on here and it would be of no use to me. It's been a good reminder to me that educating others for the purpose of your ego is negative equity. The lads with real genius tell no one ******* anything.

Too good.

:D

Me too. What's that got to do with gambling?

:D

Slim, top stuff mate, I'm still enjoying the banter.

I've got a question, or questions; do you keep records? And if you do, what's your margin against turnover?

Reason I ask is I only punt cos I love the sport and I only really bet at weekends. Frankly, I can afford to lose the money and so don't keep records and place bets I shouldn't. However, I went through a phase of trying to make it pay and I did over a period by exercising plenty of discipline and keeping records but f@ck me was it boring so I'm just interested to know how you approach that side of it.

Personally I would never want to gamble as a full time job, particularly if you're purely working off the form book. I imagine it becomes a pretty lonely and boring existence in the Internet age, requiring you to work just as hard as a normal job but with more stress and a huge amount of discipline and planning. You need a big old lump of capital as well because few people will make more than 10% on turnover and you have to be able to ride out the losing runs.

I've got a question, or questions; do you keep records? And if you do, what's your margin against turnover?

I'd guess I operate between 7-9% off a six figure turnover but I'm not don't consistently have the same betting patterns. This year was very quite because I had so much cash tied up in Cheltenham and I ran so bad after the Masters I had to take a pull after hitting a bankroll high with Adam Scott's win but the wheels came off.

I don't keep records because I simply don't have the time to record them. I woukd need to employ someone! I know what I earn and I know what my outgoings are so my bank balance is all I need to know. Keeping records has positives. For instance I kept records of Dicie's darts bets and quickly worked out our edge was eroded after the opening rounds because the bookmakers now knew what we knew about the players form. The other side to keeping records is that inputting a string of poor losing bets brings back the negative emotion that you had buried after the bet had lost. It's best to forgot the losers and move on. You shouldn't really need records to know your leaks.

Usilly46 - I have just spent a little while calculating your £1 level stakes returns on your to follows since you put them up. I'd shut up if I were you, shall I embarass you or are you going to do what the man says and **** off.

your so dumb its unreal, thats why you hero worship few smart gamblers on here, dont think you understand the defintion of a notebook horse either.
considering my follow list was made up of horses i tipped on here, most of them has been campagned over the all weather (kanckered), keep following, i find my own winners.
theres more substance in my few words, then this guy slim chances patter added , all up together. as for you PTP your clueless. oh yeah slim chance. how much of your 75 k did you make following gigilos tips , would guess more than half :)

your so dumb its unreal, thats why you hero worship few smart gamblers on here, dont think you understand the defintion of a notebook horse either.
considering my follow list was made up of horses i tipped on here, most of them has been campagned over the all weather (kanckered), keep following, i find my own winners.
theres more substance in my few words, then this guy slim chances patter added , all up together. as for you PTP your clueless. oh yeah slim chance. how much of your 75 k did you make following gigilos tips , would guess more than half :)

You're a nobody. You have no pedigree on this forum. I couldn't give a **** what you think about anything.

Back