The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
your so dumb its unreal, thats why you hero worship few smart gamblers on here, dont think you understand the defintion of a notebook horse either.
considering my follow list was made up of horses i tipped on here, most of them has been campagned over the all weather (kanckered), keep following, i find my own winners.
theres more substance in my few words, then this guy slim chances patter added , all up together. as for you PTP your clueless. oh yeah slim chance. how much of your 75 k did you make following gigilos tips , would guess more than half :)

You are right, I'm clueless, at least I know it and can appreciate help.and advice from people who clearly know more than me. You on the other hand are completely deluded. Anybody who can pat themselves on the back for tipping up sprinter sacre must be devoid of any self awareness and common sense.

Clearly you're bitter as your thread failed miserably so don't take it out on far more successful threads. You are ruining them for the rest of us.

If you are so good prove it. Put up your betting patterns for the day in the morning for one week. If you hit a 50% profit like others on here I'll give you the cuddle your mummy should have done years ago.

That is the only.way you'll win respect, not by calling out people who contribute positively to this forum

You're a nobody. You have no pedigree on this forum. I couldn't give a **** what you think about anything.

so how much did you win following the gigilo? half your 75k you got banked.
dont want to tell, told everything else about your life and gambling. havent
mentioned how much you made from following gigilo, im sure you know the
exact amount made :) PTP why dont you count how many wins those follow horses have won this year, then try work out if that list of 40 horses will break through the 100 wins for this year. must be upto around 60 wins so far. why dont you count them, those notebooks are not my no1 list :)
only shared my best info with few people. complaining about sprinter sacre winning 3 in a row :)

Count them yourself, nowhere near 60 and minus figure for level stakes, hardly anything to be abusing gigilo and slim for is it??

Plus only two wins at bigger than 9/2. Gig regularly advises double digit winners, if you reckon you can do better, show us, until then shut up. A 4/6 treble? You are a genius.

Gas thread.

How often do you go racing Slim? A mate of mine punted full time in Ireland for a couple of years and must have attended nearly every flat race run during that period. He was constantly shaking people out for information and 'filtering' what he heard. You'd swear he was on ecstasy or something seeing him operate on track.

I actually think that a pretty fair amount of handicap market moves can be predicted by an astute form/time student. Maidens are a different thing altogether - I love maidens, but I've learned the hard way that I am very unlikely to make money punting them. (I can still remember confidently punting Raydan the morning he ran in a maiden for the Curragh. I backed him for the Irish Guineas.)

Gas thread.

How often do you go racing Slim? A mate of mine punted full time in Ireland for a couple of years and must have attended nearly every flat race run during that period. He was constantly shaking people out for information and 'filtering' what he heard. You'd swear he was on ecstasy or something seeing him operate on track.

I actually think that a pretty fair amount of handicap market moves can be predicted by an astute form/time student. Maidens are a different thing altogether - I love maidens, but I've learned the hard way that I am very unlikely to make money punting them. (I can still remember confidently punting Raydan the morning he ran in a maiden for the Curragh. I backed him for the Irish Guineas.)

I should go more often than I do. You can never know enough shady characters.

Groundsman repearing the turf at the curragh today just tweeted kerkani has crossed the line.

Kerkeni was 3rd beaten 1 length and returned 11/2. He hit a low of 1.71 in running.

Get off my ******* thread.

Thanks all.

The one that beat it last time out is decent - and the one it beat tonight will find it hard not to win next time out.

Nice call, HawkWing, keep on his ******* thread! :)

I have a real solid one, but the odds aren't great at all.

Coalition for the Australian election @ 1.22.

22% on your money. Was as low as 1.05, but theres been a slight revival due to yet another change of leader in the Labor party. They're clutching at straws though, and the leadership change was really just to save some seats in the senate, as Labor was going to be totally wiped out in September under Julia Gillard. They'll still get smashed, but not quite as badly now.

Australians will not let Labor go unpunished for what they have done.

(Yes, it's Labour without the U).

I love a politics bet. I had one of my biggest bets last year on Obama's college total being over on Stan James line which was standout lowest. They'd ricked it.

Back