The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
The thread is for max bets. If Reet wants to have a max bet because of a jockey booking that's his prerogative. Everyone uses different methods to reach their conclusions. Stable info is often totally useless as well (or deliberately misleading in a few cases).

So I should bail, after 1 loser? :lol:
The horse lost because of the trip; neither I nor his jockey could have known that in advance, and I don't recall too many on here pointing it out beforehand, either.

The horse lost because of the trip; neither I nor his jockey could have known that in advance, and I don't recall too many on here pointing it out beforehand, either.

By that reasoning alone, few pros would make it a max bet.

Ryan Moore travels to Donny today, principally to ride 1 horse for his guvnor (2 from 3 this year) and gets down to within 1lb of his minimum to do so.
Though by Pivotal, Duke Of Firenze (3.30) has inherited his propensity for better ground from his dam, Nannina, and can be forgiven 2 below par runs with cut. Pulled too hard, and didn't last home over the extended 6 on the other.
Always highly thought of, he's reported to have come on considerably since last season, and ought to be thrown in of his current mark. W Hill's 8/1 should last all of 5 minutes, once their shops open.

Champion Court tomorrow. Getting a stone off Menorah and seven quid off Hunt Ball. Loves the track and paid the price for trying to go with Cue Card in the Ryanair. Also think Ghizao has a shout.

I was never a fan on Hunt Ball but after being sensible about the festival and avoiding Aintree I hope they get rewarded tomorrow.

I'm reluctant to jinx him by putting him on this thread, but I can't see Puffin Billy losing tomorrow. Having just spent half an hour changing my card with Paddy Power so I could take evens they have cut to 5-6. I've still taken it, and also a double with Champion Court.

I'm also very keen on Puffin Billy's chances as the main danger is a confirmed non runner.

As far as Hunt Ball goes I can't see him having the speed to cope with Menorah.

Of his low weight Champion Court will no doubt try to run them into the ground and should last longer than he did in the Ryanair but if he hasn't got Menorah in trouble by the time they reach the top of the hill, a stone or no stone, Menorah will eat him alive.

Not wishing to name names and point fingers, but I fear it went off track once 20-runner sprint handicaps appeared in it!

best to post the correct horse lol

Fantasy In Blue 6.55 Wolves

Stoute is 5/9 with maidens at Wolves in April in the last 10 years
will improve for the step up in trip and the run out last time

3.3 at the moment

Back