The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Cheers bud. :)

I only come on the forum for my love of horse racing, I don't know what the hate is about, I see it as a form of discrimination, anyways...
I'm a top boy and anyone who is out there in my real world knows that.

Real people, real world..I'm talking about.

I'll ask for my account to be deleted, and I'll leave you to it. I think its for the best. :)

Could Irish Stamp, Colin, or whoever else runs the site delete High Rate / Marble please, thankyou and goodbye.

Well done on your winner Slim, all the best.

Laters.

Could everyone just stop getting pissy and concentrate on the racing?

Marb - toys back in the pram, the bravado is tongue in cheek. Nobody hates anyone.

Its a nice thought BB, but really I should focus on other things. Slim is right, my posts on the gg's have gone downwards, a losing run if you will. Id like to think ive provided somebody somewhere with a winner or two down the years too, but this is possible delusional. All the best and i may read in, but have to refrain from posting.

You're going to get yourself down when you compare your work mine. I back winners without getting out of bed but remember I worked hard to get here.

Needless to say, I backed Candy Apples. Hhrrrummphhh...

On the plus side, I missed Bonobo.

Will think about Relkeel's yolk...

Relkeel is worthy of a bet, he's in my league.

:lol:

Not off an inch. Didn't ask a serious question - fake whip-flailing - until it was clear it would never win.

I think I'll give up on this thread. I'm missing the winners and backing the losers. It's costing me a fortune.

Back