The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Dear followers,

Given that I have carried you flat hating, hedge loving guessers through the summer and because of me you've not been eating out of a bin during the warm weather can I have some assurances that I will be repaid in kind during the winter months when I will know the sum total of **** all.

The number of posts by me on this thread next summer will depend on it.

Regards

SlimChance (of losing)

Dear followers,

Given that I have carried you flat hating, hedge loving guessers through the summer and because of me you've not been eating out of a bin during the warm weather can I have some assurances that I will be repaid in kind during the winter months when I will know the sum total of **** all.

The number of posts by me on this thread next summer will depend on it.

Regards

SlimChance (of losing)

There's always Dundalk...

As no one will reply to this post because of their own cowardice and jealously, I feel it only right to say what a pathlogical and narcisstic thread this has been. Driven by nutters with small genitalia who say they 'never lose'. What a great advertisment for the bookies, well done
fellas. Cheers.

No I dont drink or do drugs Aragorn. My only addiction if any is probably my love of a bet. Speaking of which, Monsieur Chevalier is a cracking
e/w price tomorrow in the 2.40 at Doncaster. 28/1 with corals and not often they stick their neck out!:) This is my version of a good guess on a bloody tough sprint...

As no one will reply to this post because of their own cowardice and jealously, I feel it only right to say what a pathlogical and narcisstic thread this has been. Driven by nutters with small genitalia who say they 'never lose'. What a great advertisment for the bookies, well done
fellas. Cheers.

Oh dear someone has missed the point.

Get off my ******* thread...

Back