The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Needless to say I didn't back it.

When I checked it last night it was best price 6/1. I'd have stuck something on at 10s but missing that price and aware of how badly the last one ran, I decided to stick with my decision not to back anything on this thread anymore.

:(

I love this thread.

Just a name of a horse,no explanation and form crap.

Today's was amazing and that one of DG 2nd at high odds was fab too.

I used to know some owners and their info was useless about their own horses but spot on with other stable tips such as Weld, Prendergast and Kim Bailey back in the day...long ago now though

There are some very well connected people on this forum.......fantastic win or lose

oh no..not the info v form knocking Harry...both have their place

plenty of info selections lose same as form picks..people only remember the wins with info picks though

Are you trying to take some of the credit?

I nearly put it on the "What are you backing today?" thread but I've decided that's for nancy boys.

This is where men post their tips.

Yeah I really need to take credit for your guesses when I've winners coming out of my ears on the thread.

oh no..not the info v form knocking Harry...both have their place

plenty of info selections lose same as form picks..people only remember the wins with info picks though

Yes, sorry EC that came across a bit wrong ;)

With info picks u know (or as good as) that the horse is trying. Not the same level of conviction with form picks. Obviously both have their place and ideally, combined, lead to winners.

Oh, and top shout Relkeel!!! Thread is banging them out!

Up For An Oscar

Running again today 3.30 Hexham

trainer says, " I have never had a winner at Hexham and in fact it is the only racecourse in England, Scotland and Wales that I have failed to have a winner at, so the pressure really is on Ed Cookson and Up For An Oscar. Yes that comment alone makes you realise why he is going there!"

Intentions look obvious and still some 6.0 left on betfair - I think this will go off fav.

Had a quick peek on Betfair during the race - he touched 16.5 in running and the favourite was in to 1.66, so I stopped watching - will be looking at a replay later :)

So we're now picking them out of the paper on this thread, A new low inferiors, a new low...

So Slimbo; it's alright for the market to tell you a horse is up for it, but not the trainer.
Behave yourself, ffs. :lol:

I watched the full replay without knowing the result. Connections should be very pleased with the jockey's performance too.

Back