The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
2.40 Carlisle

Tap Night

very well treated by race conditions here......receiving weight from inferior horses. Record on ground slower than Good = 21111415. The 5 was against Simonsig. Has a good record after a break.

2.5 on betfair at the moment

2.40 Carlisle

Tap Night

very well treated by race conditions here......receiving weight from inferior horses. Record on ground slower than Good = 21111415. The 5 was against Simonsig. Has a good record after a break.

Trainer says, - "Tap Night came back from his stud looking fantastic having had a good summer. He may need his first run, which is likely to be at Carlisle for the Colin Parker Memorial Chase."

2.40 Carlisle

Tap Night

Has won first time out over C&D before aswel.

I shall be ploughing in on course.

Put away b the RP course reporter, who flagged up heavy ground this morning.
Judged on the race time, it's borderline g/s.:mad:

If it's any comfort, EC, SC's post was enough to put me off, and I'm sure a few others as well, or at least made them go in smaller. Thanks, SC and don't beat yourself up, EC. Though I do think you are perhaps cursed on this thread, it's uncanny.

This thread is now like the Godfarher part III

Shameful. You boys are too stupid to see it.

How exactly? On Somersbys first 2 runs last season, it is he who is well in her. He gets 17 pounds from Cue Card for an 8 length beating in the Ascot Chase. Cue Card may win but he is far, far from a good thing, and will surely not be fully wound up.

How exactly? On Somersbys first 2 runs last season, it is he who is well in her. He gets 17 pounds from Cue Card for an 8 length beating in the Ascot Chase. Cue Card may win but he is far, far from a good thing, and will surely not be fully wound up.

Cue Card is still improving and his best performances are his most recent. Somersby is probably not improving and could be past his best. He doesn't tend to win first time out and was well beaten in this three years ago.

I'd rather be with CC at current prices. To each his own, however - good luck if you back Somersby.

Not backing anyone but I just think he (Cue Card) is not a horse for this thread. no-one can say for sure he is well better than 172. I personally think he will probably win, is probably a 175 ish horse but that doesn't really qualify him for this thread, if you catch me.

Not backing anyone but I just think he (Cue Card) is not a horse for this thread. no-one can say for sure he is well better than 172. I personally think he will probably win, is probably a 175 ish horse but that doesn't really qualify him for this thread, if you catch me.

I didn't put him on this thread originally, but I do think he will win.

The last two put up on this thread appear to be form picks who have made their way over from the "what are you backing today" thread.

This is the info thread isn't it?

The last two put up on this thread appear to be form picks who have made their way over from the "what are you backing today" thread.

This is the info thread isn't it?

well it says "will win"..so is it just info?...looks to me to be about strong bets from whichever code..i do think its worth discussing any horse posted though..that way we can make our minds up from the any info given. Like when SC posted about the trainer thinking that one of mine wasn't 100%

if its just about posting a horse name..with no reason..then maybe Slim needs to clarify

My view of Reets selection is that FTO in the ground giving weight could be a no no for a horse that has later big targets...even KS failed FTO in a handicap

EC
It's exactly the same ground (barring an act of God) he won the race on last season, turning handsprings. He invariably runs well fresh.

Hamm
The race against Somersby was over 3f further, on softer ground and over a stiffer track. Cue Cards forte is burning others off with his pace and slick jumping. I've never believed he's a 3 miler and this c/d suits his style perfectly. Somersby won't see the way he went.

well it says "will win"..so is it just info?...looks to me to be about strong bets from whichever code..i do think its worth discussing any horse posted though..that way we can make our minds up from the any info given. Like when SC posted about the trainer thinking that one of mine wasn't 100%

if its just about posting a horse name..with no reason..then maybe Slim needs to clarify

My view of Reets selection is that FTO in the ground giving weight could be a no no for a horse that has later big targets...even KS failed FTO in a handicap

Fair enough: we can all choose which to ignore

I'd put Robs LSP against the info selections on here and think he would be in front...info is no better or worse than form study imo..it just makes people feel special receiving info.

Like when SC posted about the trainer thinking that one of mine wasn't 100%

I saw her earlier comment, but Russell came out in the interview before the race, stating she expected him to win.

Back