The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

Winter Olympics
Men's Ice Hockey

Sweden 9/2
E/W 1/2 1-2 Boylesports

This is the most excited I've been about a bet this year. This is just completely priced wrong. Olympic ice hockey is played on Olypmpic sized rinks. This will not suit the Canadians or any NHL player. Sweden will walk to the final and should be EVS to do so.

Anyone who can get on should

Relkeel/Men can take the 5/1 win only with Bet365

Winter Olympics
Men's Ice Hockey

Sweden 9/2
E/W 1/2 1-2 Boylesports

This is the most excited I've been about a bet this year. This is just completely priced wrong. Olympic ice hockey is played on Olypmpic sized rinks. This will not suit the Canadians or any NHL player. Sweden will walk to the final and should be EVS to do so.

I've taken 6.0 betfair & almost evs for top 3 :thumbsup:

Winter Olympics
Men's Ice Hockey

Sweden 9/2
E/W 1/2 1-2 Boylesports

Still 43mins to get on.

Winter Olympics
Men's Ice Hockey

Sweden 9/2
E/W 1/2 1-2 Boylesports

Apt that you put this on the will win thread.
The Canadians will win the gold, probably against Russia.
If not Russia then the USA.
Sweden should finish 4th, maybe 3rd.
The Swedes are missing Henrik Sedin and Johan Franzen. They have a great goal tender but lack the strength in depth of the other 3.

Good luck with your bet, am willing to eat humble pie, but Canada for me.

Got some on at 9/2 EW. Cheers, regardless.

I thought you were hibernating like a bear until the spring?
Might be best to stuff a few more nuts up your ass, then get your head down in the cave for another Month. It's simply too early for a creature of your majestic stature.

Got some on at 9/2 EW. Cheers, regardless.

I thought you were hibernating like a bear until the spring?
Might be best to stuff a few more nuts up your ass, then get your head down in the cave for another Month. It's simply too early for a creature of your majestic stature.

:lol:

You'll be glad to know I've yet to have a winning bet in 2014. I'm easing myself along until the summer betting bonanza.

Winter Olympics - Women's Ice Hockey - Switzerland V Canada - 5pm today

Switzerland Women (+ 7) 19/20 (Bet365) - (alternatively +6.5 EVS)

Layers have run for cover on betfair already Slim!

Nobody offering any odds on Switz +6.5

+6.5 had Shortened to 1.61 in running with W Hill.
Now they are offering +5.5 @ price 1.80

Back