The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
My original post on Sgt Reckless was genuine info, he has had to have two separate breathing operations but both may have been pre Wincanton I'm not sure. Personally I think he was given too much to do at Wincanton so today was probably a recovery mission. Hen Knight thinks he "could be anything".

that proves a lot of what i have said Slim

I just started looking from page one Slim...nearly did me head in with some of the twists and turns..had to pack in

i'll take your word for it..either way..you put some good uns up anyway

Also it's ridiculously simplistic to pigeon hole info and form selections as completely seperate entities. The best infio you will receive is when the ability of the horse is better than the known anility of opposition and the difference is greater than the market expectations. It's not all 'today's the day' bullshit.

In my experience trainers know plenty about their own horse but very little about the opposition. Jockeys could be different, but info coming from trainers is more likely to be about the horse than the race.

I was doing a little research , jockeys who have ridden over 65% of the horses in the race show at 49% strike rate out if a 4200 sample and £1275 profit to £1 level stake

In my experience trainers know plenty about their own horse but very little about the opposition. Jockeys could be different, but info coming from trainers is more likely to be about the horse than the race.

I think the concept of 'info' is misconceived. It's fundamentality down to having some knowledge that the market doesn't regardless of the source. It's also important to know that some of the most deep throat people in racing do not having betting accounts and in some instances would not know how to profit from it.

I am familiarly acquainted with a "deep throat" girl from Drogheda...she doesn't have an operating betting account but in fairness her other attributes more than compensate...

I know what's meant by info here, Slim.

Trainers are too busy to assess the opposition in detail, jockeys have more time to do it and maybe they've even ridden some of them.

I know what's meant by info here, Slim.

Trainers are too busy to assess the opposition in detail, jockeys have more time to do it and maybe they've even ridden some of them.

If a trainer tells you something it's just another piece of the jigsaw.

If they're telling you a horse is over a problem that was holding its form back, you might be wise to give it more than one chance.

If they're telling you a horse is over a problem that was holding its form back, you might be wise to give it more than one chance.

Yes but surely it's up to the individual to decipher how to use the information one way or another! 'Info' is only profitable if you know how to use it.

I was doing a little research , jockeys who have ridden over 65% of the horses in the race show at 49% strike rate out if a 4200 sample and £1275 profit to £1 level stake

When is the next one out Frog ?

Apologies folks.

I didn't have time yest but reasoning was: cousin owns it, horse is flying, stable is flying, with a good apprentice up, a claim that negated his 3lb rise in the weights, c&d winner a few weeks ago. I felt he had almost every box ticked. I was wary of the eventual winner but all things considered felt he was
the winner in waiting.

Ultimately, he didn't win.

I'll get off slims f*****g thread

Cousins money down today Hezz?

Honestly, d cousins told me nothin. I believe it's between d front 4 in d market n TB will stick his neck out. Call me a romantic but I think today is d day. This horse is so ******* game, at the weights I think he'll get d win.

It is ultra competitive, but I believe, and I wanna get this thread back up n running. Up n running proper!!!

Having put forward the winner Johns Spirit in the PP I think Attaglance is a more likely winner this time. Raced from out of the handicap that day when he finished fourth but is now 9lb better off with Johns Spirit and 7 lb better off with Colour Squadron. One little niggle, neither Attaglance nor Colour Squadron have ever won over fences but at least Attaglance is a course winner over hurdles.

Back