The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
:lol:

Just got that sent to me in an email from Lord H!

Are you looking forward to the Brighton shop opening?
She did better than Yulia anyway (well at least she stayed on her feet until the final).

Yeah it's open now I think - "We hear you Martin!!!" the message from Power Tower, the power of Twitter ;)

Winter Olympics
Men's Ice Hockey

Sweden 9/2
E/W 1/2 1-2 Boylesports

This is the most excited I've been about a bet this year. This is just completely priced wrong. Olympic ice hockey is played on Olypmpic sized rinks. This will not suit the Canadians or any NHL player. Sweden will walk to the final and should be EVS to do so.

Anyone who can get on should

Relkeel/Men can take the 5/1 win only with Bet365

Tomorrow I think the plays are

USA EVS (Draw No Bet)

**** the hedge.

r1d3s9.jpg

C'MON SWEDEN!

tomorrow i think the plays are

finland 6/5 (draw no bet)
usa evs (draw no bet)

finland are value at 6/1 to win gold. Anyone on sweden should consider an aggressive hedge.

Rask (Crack Goaltender) is out for Finland.

full steam ahead on sweden

:lol::lol::lol: Brilliant Pic !!!

Still can't get on Kummer with WH Slim. Market not available at all anymore on desktop and the mobile site via Android is not working, can't even get logged in.

:lol::lol::lol: Brilliant Pic !!!

Still can't get on Kummer with WH Slim. Market not available at all anymore on desktop and the mobile site via Android is not working, can't even get logged in.

Was 9/5 with Paddy last night, not too much of a difference in price, I ended up just backing her on there, WH is a shambles.

Sweden are now the bet at 23/20 with Sportingbet to win the game. There an evens shot to win this now in normal time. Finland can't win without Rask.

Opened an 888 a/c for the Krummer bet . Why not! atill 3.25 available.

I love a little rick in the market like that with the Goaltender out.
Interestingly, 888 see what you see and have cut Sweden to 1.61

Starting now.. Come on Sweden!

Thanks Slim, but any chance you can put bets up were I can avoid all this red button business. I'm exhausted.

Cheers.

Winter Olympics
Men's Ice Hockey

Sweden 9/2
E/W 1/2 1-2 Boylesports

This is the most excited I've been about a bet this year. This is just completely priced wrong. Olympic ice hockey is played on Olypmpic sized rinks. This will not suit the Canadians or any NHL player. Sweden will walk to the final and should be EVS to do so.

Anyone who can get on should

Good man :thumbsup:

I'm holding out. The Swedes are going all the way. Nothing to fear from a few moose shaggers.

In the money anyway, so thanks very much. :)

Back