The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Three winners from the last four selections on this thread. Loser was EC's and he's got a fantastic record.

If you don't have anything nice to say Tanlic, don't say anything. Unless your post was tongue in cheek and we missed it?

Three winners from the last four selections on this thread. Loser was EC's and he's got a fantastic record.

If you don't have anything nice to say Tanlic, don't say anything. Unless your post was tongue in cheek and we missed it?

Where did i mention him? I don't even read his posts the bore the tits off me

She hit 160 on the machine which I missed..........but couldn't resist having a bet at 80 on the machine

If she even looks to have a chance she's surely go much shorter for a back to lay.

Had a bit on at 12 for a place but only 3 places.

Had a bet on Found as well as Moore is riding like a man possessed

Good Luck

She hit 160 on the machine which I missed..........but couldn't resist having a bet at 80 on the machine

If she even looks to have a chance she's surely go much shorter for a back to lay.

Had a bit on at 12 for a place but only 3 places.

Had a bet on Found as well as Moore is riding like a man possessed

Good Luck

The way the race was ran trading out in the run was unlikely. Tactics won the day. Tamadhor has improved massively to finish 6th. You won't go to far wrong backing horses at 40/1 e/w 4 places like that.

Hayes had her nicely positioned and she did indeed run well but I wonder if the drop back to 7f would suit.
Definitely looks like she could pick a race up this season.

It's no consolation that I wasn't alone getting my fingers burned yesterday on Vaihau.

They're still sizzling but hopefully a bit of Improvisation will help ease the pain

Well backed at Newmarket he beat Spaceship winner of his last 2 hurdle races very easily.

Improvisation 7/4 earlier looked a good bet but 5/4 without Regulation looks something to get your teeth right iinto

It's no consolation that I wasn't alone getting my fingers burned yesterday on Vaihau.

They're still sizzling but hopefully a bit of Improvisation will help ease the pain

Well backed at Newmarket he beat Spaceship winner of his last 2 hurdle races very easily.

Improvisation 7/4 earlier looked a good bet but 5/4 without Regulation looks something to get your teeth right iinto

Back