The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Form primarily but I actually spoke to PN at Kempton on sat as my friend had a runner, and he said FR's mark was lenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A timely reminder to the inferiors - PLEASE READ

There are only 4 reasons you should post on the WILL WIN THREAD:

1) To congragulate Slim Chance on another winner
2) To tell Slim Chance that you know that he KNOWS
3) To tell Slim Chance that despite the horse some how losing you appreciate beating the SP by over 40%
4) To tell the forum you're having a monster bet by you're standards or have reliable information which has stood the test of time and your bank balance

Otherwise **** OFF

Apt that you put this on the will win thread.
The Canadians will win the gold, probably against Russia.
If not Russia then the USA.
Sweden should finish 4th, maybe 3rd.
The Swedes are missing Henrik Sedin and Johan Franzen. They have a great goal tender but lack the strength in depth of the other 3.

Good luck with your bet, am willing to eat humble pie, but Canada for me.

Made a nice return on my Canada bet.:D

I am waiting with baited breath Slim. I missed out on your previous 'top tips ' so you owe me. Don't let me down.

Please get off my ******* thread. This is the highest quality thread on the Internet and I don't need an idiot like you pissing me off.

FAI Intermediate Cup
St Patrick Cfy 25/1 e/w (Ladbrokes ONLY)

You are getting just under 4/1 they qualify from their semi final where they have a 25% chance of being odds on. This is mental value.

FAI Intermediate Cup
St Patrick Cfy 25/1 e/w (Ladbrokes ONLY)

You are getting just under 4/1 they qualify from their semi final where they have a 25% chance of being odds on. This is mental value.

Cheers Slim I'm putting nuts on it. Thankyou O Wise One.

Back