The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

From Slim;

can't access the forum. Abushamah would be a will win message. 5.05 Gowran. Has left last years form behind it. Working like a good horse. I've a negative for Welds (come on for the run) and told O'Briens not fancied (dangerous I know)

7/1 is a big price.

(If you can post it on the Will Win' thread - do

Cloughernagh Boy 8.30 Towcester

Bit of background to this one, info is from the P2P owner here in Ireland. Expected to win however some of the forum British P2P experts have advised that Fry's horse is very good.

Don't want to put anyone away however I have backed my selection as a 'will win' type.

Last edited:
Cloughernagh Boy 8.30 Towcester

Bit of background to this one, info is from the P2P owner here in Ireland. Expected to win however some of the forum British P2P experts have advised that Fry's horse is very good.

Don't want to put anyone away however I have backed my selection as a 'will win' type.

Excellent! Cheers treff. I backed it before your edit. Got 5.9 - Touched 8.6 in running early on.

The Fry horse never found when asked....

Interesting little race, Bolero put up the 2nd, Aces over Eights, on the other Thread - finished a good 2nd at 16/1.

Butney Boy (4.35 Perth tomorrow).

He's simply a much better horse than all the others and gave a pretty good account in a very competitive race last time.

7/2 available in a place.

I found the closing stages very distressing.

The horse is evidently a tricky customer but the handicapper can't reallly touch him after today, and he'll probably make amends if he gets a lead for longer next time.

Last edited:
Two good things today, both at Market Rasen...

3.00 Calusa Star - did really well to claim second when held up off a slow pace at Uttoxeter last time.

4.30 Keltic Rhythm - kicked for home too soon in a strongly run race when third at Fontwell last time.

Two good things today, both at Market Rasen...

3.00 Calusa Star - did really well to claim second when held up off a slow pace at Uttoxeter last time.

4.30 Keltic Rhythm - kicked for home too soon in a strongly run race when third at Fontwell last time.

Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough on this thread?

I think Utopian is the best hunter that I've seen this year - or maybe more precisely the one with the most potential to progress.

There are some slight reservations at the helter-skelter type race, and the drop back in trip, but I was hoping he wouldn't be odds on tonight in the first at Stratford.

9/4 is an all-in price for me. Will win.

Back