The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

I doubt it. Both BennyB and yourself saw it straight away.

(Although I don't buy into the afternoon violation view.)

Did this win?

Finished 3rd ran with promise. Broke well, ran a little green when picking up and wandered a little. When asked to switch outside runners started to hang towards the rail (although didn't help Electric Forrest started to drift across.) but like I said seemed like greenness rather than finishing tired.

SP 6/4 was 11/4 10 mins before race.

Last edited:
Apologies to anyone who got stuck in. Was told this lad was working the house down with good horses & should win and that was from the trainer himself.

Thought he got shuffled back too far before last bend and was chasing them from there.

The market certainly spoke in his favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Apologies to anyone who got stuck in. Was told this lad was working the house down with good horses & should win and that was from the trainer himself.

Thought he got shuffled back too far before last bend and was chasing them from there.

The market certainly spoke in his favor.

Don’t apologise Kauto - anyone on here who backs anything is doing it at their own risk !!

Well, he was an amateur and looked like one even before that.

Not sure he'd have won anyway but it was a good shout from Irish Stamp regardless.

ty for the tip just bad luck cant make out how he fell off very odd but second or third at best i think if jockey stayed on better luck next time

Back