There's an election coming..

You are right that it doesn't have anything specificly to do with Brexit, but is merely an observation, that if De Valera had fought with allied powers in WW2, knowing nearly eighty years later, that the Republic Of Ireland would be isolated by the British, because of Britains desire to walk away from Europe, he'd have wished he'd remained neutral in WW2. :)

Last edited:
QT bound to be lively tomorrow night. Rory Stewart and Barry Gardiner on the panel. Gardiner always worth a watch!

QT bound to be lively tomorrow night. Rory Stewart and Barry Gardiner on the panel. Gardiner always worth a watch!

Gardiner is Labour’s answer to Chris Grayling - a grossly over promoted incompetent arse entirely lacking in judgment.

Three biggest wafflers in politics Barry gardiner,James cleverley and the best of the lot Nadhim zawahi...

What a bore that bloke is as well ffs,talking up trump blah blah mixed in with a bit of brexit bias what a feckin show thats turned into the woman who produces it has turned it into a politucal jeremy kyle show absolutely pathetic..

Last edited:
Was watching sky news the last few dasys,jesus they are worse than fox news think everyone on that works on that show is a tory or brexiteer,,disgusting stiff won'y be watching that channel again see Kate andrews was on it,then following day she's on the politics today programme :lol::lol: these brexit channels do love their IEA favourite a woman who thinks free healthcare is a far left policy..:lol::lol::lol: Great work by the unbiased media again..:rolleyes:

I've always quite liked Sky News but only because it seems less biased than the Brexit Broadcasting Company and I like Beth Rigby; however I'm tending to not watch much news these days as Farage is always on and it's not good for my health. Just tend to stick with Channel 4 News these days. Can't believe that there's a Tory leadership contest going on when the countries in the biggest mess I've ever known it to be in [and that includes the Thatcher years....]...

I am mostly amused by the reports that the person most likely to replace Theresa May as PM wants to "prepare for a no deal Brexit" and at the same time wants to "use money currently set aside for a no-deal Brexit to raise the 40% tax rate threshold to £80,000"

Sounds to me as if he is as clueless as he appears.

Bet he snorts coke off hookers tits as well.

Last edited:
I am mostly amused by the reports that the person most likely to replace Theresa May as PM wants to "prepare for a no deal Brexit" and at the same time wants to "use money currently set aside for a no-deal Brexit to raise the 40% tax rate threshold to £80,000"

Sounds to me as if he is as clueless as he appears.

Bet he snorts coke off hookers tits as well.

Is there an alleged market for that Simmo?

Back