Today's Fancy

Cheers folks, and well done to Luke on pointing out the rogue. To be honest, i was working away and it was only that i was on a free class that i decided to look up the race when he mentioned Uncle Junior. This is when i saw Osirixamix running. I had a small win and place on it on Betfair on the phone. A bit annoyed, as i had steamed into it the last day when it was withdrawn down at the start. Whos to say he wouldnt have been beaten that day anyway.

I think the important point to note here, is that OTB didnt post to jinx this one. In fact, im pretty sure the Vet blamed his wager for the withdrawel the last day.

Any time you read about a horse finishing "Distressed", it means hes punted them, ruining any chance they had and frustrating the horse to a point of a breakdown.

I was going to congratulate you on your first winner tipped on this thread but because of your contemptous behaviour I shall desist!!:p

For some reason the television was free for ten minutes and I saw a 4/6 acting up.Two of my worst results of 2010 were laying fillies in maidens at Kempton.

I like Pomme Tiepy in the Thystes. The delay in the running of it will have helped her get over her last race, and i think this one at 11/2 is worth a bet.

I agree with Hamm.

Positive word for Katie Walsh's mount in the bumper today.

Ive had singles and a small trixie on this one, Pomme Tiepy and Gearoids.

I like Pomme Tiepy in the Thystes. The delay in the running of it will have helped her get over her last race, and i think this one at 11/2 is worth a bet.

Agree. A bit of a frustrating horse or maybe I have always had too high an opinion of her.

I will be looking to take on Time ELectric in the 315 at Fairyhouse at around the 11/10 mark.Clear top rated but winnin doesn't ce
easily to him.
In the first at Fairyhouse I heard Davy talking last year about the kinks in Alaivan-I think he will stalk him but how do I turn that knowledge into profit.

The Argento Chase is full of rogues and hounds. Although some have questioned Punchestowns resolve after Newbury I can't pass an oppurtunity to back him against this field. The Tother One at anything over 1/10 to be first off the bridle would be my other bet in the race.

Awful. Might be worth grabbing the prices about him in the World Hurdle cos thats where im guessing they will go after that

Back