Today's Fancy

I have had a hard on since Saturday when I saw House Rules entered in the 640 at Punchestown.When I realized Ruby was jocked up it just completely sent me over the edge.

Haven't heard anything but on this card for the last 2 years Henry has run Sizing Europe and Loosen My Load.
I think the horse was deliberately rested after Leopardstown.I would expect him to be odds on in running at an early stage in the race and long odds on with 2 to jump.
What price can I expect.

Dazinski at Goodwood is a cracking bet; I would say certainty but apparently there's no such thing anymore. .

Last edited:
I have two strong opinions on the card.The first one is that Sweeps Hill is a complete dodgepot and won't win the first.
The second is that Full House will travel strongly and hopefully win the 640.He should offer excellent prospects of trading out in running.

Stitch up? Just getting my hole re-stitched after that. In fairness Harrington's yoke had it in the book and may turn out to be very decent.

Last edited:
Not sure that I should show my face on this thread, all losers so far, but -

IMAGINARY WORLD Sandown 6.55

Second to Cloud Illusions a week ago, beaten less than a length, after missing the break and running into trouble a furlong out.

Races off the same mark today and Dettori takes over from Robert Winston (Dettori 0/4 for McCabe:().

Posted this elsewhere:

19:15 Twin Joy (EW) - improving pointer who was placed in Open company last time out and had earlier taken out a winners of two race. He looks like he could go well on the prevailing fast ground.

19:50 Saddlenomore (EW) - beat the very useful Oscars Business for her Maiden win back in November and though disappointing on her winners race debut last time out the better ground will hoepfully suit and the booking of Andy Duff is a positive.

20:20 Chridonlady (EW) - fav did it well at Cork over Easter but Chrisdonlady has been running very well and winning in Points this winter, I know very little of the jockey but she's ridden the mare 3 times and won twice on her so can't be too bad. I can see her banging out and making all in this

20:50 Very trick race and feel the market has it about right tbh,. if forced into a bet it would be the Shark Hanlon horse at 7/2 with Boyles.

Will be having an each-way trixie on the first three though
grin.gif

Good luck to all betting today

Last edited:
Really good word for Regal Tramp in the 6.25, was 16s, into around 7 or 8s now, and striking force inthe 7.25, both wex.

Im having two win singles and an ew double. Id be sweet on these today.

I really dont know.

The same lad gave me the Ward horse that won in Ascot last year at 16s and their winner the last time at a nice price, so I had no reason to doubt him. Just passing it on. We are all big boys.

I really dont know.

The same lad gave me the Ward horse that won in Ascot last year at 16s and their winner the last time at a nice price, so I had no reason to doubt him. Just passing it on. We are all big boys.

thanks for posting it Del...if they all won you wouldn't even be reading this..you wouldn't have time ..you would be living your high lifestyle:)

win some.. lose some

Back