Trump vs Harris

you think MSNBC and ABC are Trump guys...the are rum by the Radical lef You obviously never watch Mica and Joe or George Robert Stephanopoulos

By the (further right than UK) standards of US politics, you'd say that CNN and NBC were to the left, ABC and CBS in the centre with Fox News and Newsmax to the right.

On that basis, Trump should be quite worried as yesterday's rant/news conference on the economy appears to have no significant coverage on the Fox News website and gets a shoeing by the fact checkers on most other outlets. Everyone knows that Trump can win if he concentrates on policy failures by the current regime but he can't resist the personal, racist and misogynistic attacks on Harris. It pleases his core support but repels undecided voters. As a result, the betting in the vital swing states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin now favours the Democrats and Arizona and Nevada show as too close to call.

Still way too early to have a bet but the momentum is all one way at the moment. Early voting starts in about 5 weeks so the ABC debate could be pivotal.

Trump could lose the debate and still win the election.Negative campaigning is his strong point.As I keep saying it isn't Good versus evil -Harris doesn't have a word to say about how her government has provided munitions and political cover in support of a genocide in Gaza.

Anyone with an unbalanced book on the election and not attracted by the 10/11 Harris might like to consider that she needs to win Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania to win the electoral college and that treble is currently about 3/1 with Hills.

I really don't know the site's politics but I reckon for every pro-Dem media outlet in the USA there are two or three pro-Rep ones, having pops at the other side.
No Dessie there isn't. At the last count there was 25 left leaning and only 2 right leaning...it was the power of the media that won the election for the ice cream eating bunker dweller Biden and now they are trying the same thing with Kamala but the public hopefully will have wisend up this time

A young 20 year guy shot Donald Trump at his rally from a flat rooftop 148 yards away.

1" to the right and he would no longer be with us. As it was it blew a chunk of his right ear off.

Trump immediately dived under his podium and survived.

30 seconds later he emerged surrounded by Secret Service guys with blood on his ear and face raised his right fist and seemed to be shouting Fuck You.

A Secret Service unit took out the suspect minutes later who lay dead on the roof.

I believe someone else died who was near Trump but don't quote me on that
I believe the world would be a safer place without him

Having had time to think there’s every chance that it was all a plan which would get him elected I would put nothing by that guy even the innocent guy behind trumpet blower.
Very hard to defend a genocide.
Blair had no involvement in Iran he chose the USA and millions of dollars before his country

You should stop and think guys. The minute Biden got in prices went through the roof even here food and gas/petrol skyrocketed.

We heard all the propaganda before Trump got in back in 2019 he was the devil Hitlet etc only it didn't work that time.

Trump got in and America gained 7 million new jobs, income increased $6,000 PA, The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century, 159 million found new jobs, 7 million people came off food stamps, plus he deregulated business pratices causing a boom in new.
businesses.

More importantly NO WARS but now it's one thing after another, Biden and co are popular with the free Palestine mob out to safe the lives of a jew hating nation who's leaders Hamas started the war. 400,000 civilians including Israel's have reportedly died.
No doubt most mean well but how many civilians have died in Russia v Ukraine war.........exactly the same amount 400,000 and no Dem gives a fuck they just keep sending weapons and causing more deaths.

What did Trump say when asked who he wants to win that war? "I want people to stop dying" His plan is to stop supplying Ukraine get their leader and Putin together and come to an agreement.........it may mean Ukraine losing out but if the war continues more deaths and eventually Russia will nuke them. What then WWIII?

These dems are guiding the world down path to destruction for greed and power........led by a woman who's only real achievements were on the couch.

If you are saying they never you are just being silly Luke. The first Arab-Israeli War of 1948 started when five Arab nations invaded territory in the former Palestinian mandate.

Since then there have been several wars between Arab and Israel. No different than Germany V Great Britain's two they were separate.

Hamas have broken peace agreements and started war with Israel in 2008–09, 2012, 2014, 2021 and the ongoing war which started in 2023.

For all the exultation going on at the Democrat convention, Trump has just taken over again as marginal favourite with the bookies. Presumably something to do with the expected withdrawal from the contest of RFK.

Hi all - just an admin note - I renamed the thread from "Donald Trump Assassination" to "Trump vs Harris" since he wasn't assassinated but barely nicked.

And just a friendly reminder, please keep any racist or misogynistic comments in your head, and not in the forum. Thanks :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Just so we are clear I don't have a racist bone in my body and I am not misogynistic. Male female it matters not a jot to me but anyone thinks that Kamala was chosen as VP for any other reason than to appeal to black and women voters is in total denial. for the last 3 plus years she has been considered as a non event until Biden put her on the ticket...her attempt to run for President on 2020 never got off the ground due to her performance and poorly articulated policies.
However she is likeable and as long as everything is scripted and she spends most of her time in the bunker she has a chance. The problem is unscripted under pressure she is a joke
You only need to watch and listen to her response when asked about prices going up..

She replies prices have gone up food is more expensive that's the cost of living...duh!

She also tells her fair share of lies but is far less convincing than Trump

That what politicians do..bend the truth because 80% of voters don't fact check.

Her problems will start of she agrees to a debate at Fox or someone like CBS news who won't give her a list of questions beforehand
........Trump imo will eat her alive and win at least 1 of the 3 swing states and win in November

I believe her attempt to run for president was scuppered because of the George Floyd incident and her legal background?

If you are saying they never you are just being silly Luke. The first Arab-Israeli War of 1948 started when five Arab nations invaded territory in the former Palestinian mandate.

Since then there have been several wars between Arab and Israel. No different than Germany V Great Britain's two they were separate.

Hamas have broken peace agreements and started war with Israel in 2008–09, 2012, 2014, 2021 and the ongoing war which started in 2023.
You are saying it started in 1948.

The issue the US faces - the world faces - is that if Trump is re-elected, we know that the vindictive bastard will round on his enemies bigly. He’ll sling them in jail for being unpatriotic, and his braying and moronic voter base will lap it up

You think Trump thinks that he should stop at two presidential terms? If he’s elected, expect some tweaks to the constitution.

The horrendous man is a grave threat to democracy.

Why hasn’t Michelle O run? She’s eminently more likeable, has stage presence and I’ll wager had a big input when Barack was in office.

It was pointed out in a podcast I listened to that one of the reasons why America seems to throw up some very odd potential leaders is that not many people actually think they could do the job and many wouldn’t want to anyway. Michelle has always said she doesn’t want it.

Back