TV coverage

I think it's because virginmedia won't release their customer details to RUK in case Sky get hold of them

ITV_zps1vjovsap.jpg

That's a bit self-defeating if I turf my Virgin Media subscription for a Sky package, because they don't cover it in HD!

That's a bit self-defeating if I turf my Virgin Media subscription for a Sky package, because they don't cover it in HD!

It will come eventually. They also should be showing Racing UK Anywhere in HD but that hasn't been confirmed. Its very shortsighted of RUK for short term lump of cash.

Channel 4 are coming on air tomorrow after the Peace & Co race. And thy wonder why they're losing viewers!

Channel 4 are coming on air tomorrow after the Peace & Co race. And thy wonder why they're losing viewers!
Surely more people will bet on the handicap chase than on the Peace and Co fiasco. A recording of the last couple of furlongs will suffice for that.

That chap Banks on the ML today is a very unlikable person. "Great news that Faugheen doesn't run, makes it a better betting race.'

Who is he?

Morning Line is shoddy at times. In closing feature of today's televised races, it references the Ascot Hurdle instead of the Ascot Chase :confused:
Amateurs.

Back