TV coverage

Final day of Royal Ascot being shown on More4 as C4 showing F1 racing at Baku same day, being a Saturday won't that only be qualifying ?

It will be interesting to see how the viewing figures for the Baku F1 qualifying compare to those for last year's Royal Ascot Saturday, as well as how the More4 broadcast audience stacks up.

It should also give a guide to how those days covered only on ITV4 next year will perform.

Yes, for some reason they think a cheeky wee chappy with a strong accent gives the show kudos among a certain target audience. Phuck off.

The upside is that I can refill the teapot without missing owt.

WTF does Alice think she's doing trying to talk to the jocks before the race? We can't hear them anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF does Alice think she's doing trying to talk to the jocks before the race? We can't hear them anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thought it was terrible alright you could see some of the jockeys kind of lookin at her with a wtf on their faces

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

"Out Sam in the top third of the field, oh no, he has gone back on the inside and is now second last"

Detached, held up....

Well done Catt.

Trying to watch it at work in between pretending to be doing some work: too many shots of crowd, people in crowd near the bookies, pictures of oh a rail and people taking pictures of ??/ oh can't see a horse anywhere!
And can they not spend so much time talking to them while they are just walking round and round on the course at the finish? Why can;t they do it walking down the horse walk? It's not fair on people waiting in paddock to see the horses in the next race, because everything is pushed back time wise because it all revolves round CH4.

It's going to be on all week, it seems. Time to sort out the tea.

On the plus side, the opening sequence was good, as was the interview with Special Tiara's owner.

Last edited:
Go-karting totally irrelevant, no wonder they have lost the contract, also poor show not showing all the races, even the BBC managed to show them all using the red button facility.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back