TV coverage

Jason Weaver just said not our cameras so assume ITV using the Sky footage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megan Nicholls an unimpressive debut on the Morning Show.

A few prep runs on RTV don't seem to have done much for her fluency and betrayed a lack of preparation for pronunciation of Adagio (and even worse, her own yard's Monmiral).

For those of us who do tolerate ITV Racing, it has moved to ITV4 for this afternoon due to the main channel covering the death of Prince Philip.

I love Luke. A really lovely guy and he talks up Pointing. Rather him than that misery guts AP anytime.

Comes across as a nice fella. But you'd swear he had never ridden in, or watched, a horse race such is the insight he provides.

Last edited:
Racing generally re-scheduled next weekend, with Newbury and the Scottish Grand National day being held on Sunday. ITV to cover both. Meetings being held on Saturday will not race whilst DOE's funeral is being held.

Racing generally re-scheduled next weekend, with Newbury and the Scottish Grand National day being held on Sunday. ITV to cover both. Meetings being held on Saturday will not race whilst DOE's funeral is being held.

Thanks - I'm gutted they are not showing the Friday races - BBB due to run. At least the bookies are re opening so I can go and watch live.

Seriously????????????

Fuxake.

It's a private funeral. There shouldn't be any coverage of it.

Ruby is in a different class to the ex-jockeys, just for the very simple reason that he is trying. McCoy is lost on TV and would be far happier hanging around with JP, Frank and the rest of the gang.

I think McCoy can't be himself/say what he actually wants to a lot of the time for worrying about offending anyone, and that he has no one with him , like Walsh/Blake, who know what they are talking about and the conversation would bounce between him and someone else. Cumani is just a link bod : 'what do you think Champ? Last time he pulled up, do you think he'll go better this time? ' etc. Adds no value and completely inane - anyone could do that job. Mick Fitz also get the impression sometimes doesn't actually say what he wants, but also with him that he has always done the homework and can't actually contribute anything of value so waffles. Chapman is just annoying and thinks he's right all the time and shouts over people who think over wise and McCoy looks sometimes as if he would gladly smack him one for being rude.

Last edited:
Back