TV coverage

24 lengths the winning distance.

That is absolutely huge.

I wasn't convinced Appreciate It had that kind of speed but you would have to say the form makes him arguably the best ever winner, which would be saying something.

Very impressive, although Ballyadam was still swinging when he went to his knees... Would have been halved...

The official going now is...Appreciate it ran on g/sft...the others ran on soft:lol:

Last edited:
There is no one on the iTV team that isnt infuriating. Alice Plunkett's question to Willie after witnessing a 24l Supreme Hurdle winner - Do you have anything you fancy for the rest of the day? Unwatchable.

Where was the 12/1 this morning for Alnadam that Natt Chapman was banging on about? 9/1 was the best I could see after about 6pm yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And why the interview with the RDA lady? Of course it is a highly commendable charity but what has it got to do with racing. I had hoped that with no crowds they could give proper paddock analysis.

She mentioned that she couldn't. Maybe for PR purposes but Gary O'Brien mentioned something about COVID situation preventing it - perhaps caring of elderly relatives.

I missed this DJ. Can you give me tone and content if you don't mind? Thnx

They did a piece regarding Covid and whether racing should have gone ahead. With Piers Morgan interviewed saying the BHA should have pulled the plug. Couldn’t believe what i was watching.

Then read out the Champion Hurdle runners. ‘Abacadabras will no doubt be a controversial for Denise Foster, who’s taken over Gordon Elliot’ something along them lines anyway. I thought PETA were hosting the racing tbh after an hour.

Just watching the replays on RTV.

Summariser on Black Tears: She's clearly improved a lot for the change to Denise Foster (or words to that effect).

I despair.

Just watching the replays on RTV.

Summariser on Black Tears: She's clearly improved a lot for the change to Denise Foster (or words to that effect).

I despair.

I can only assume that that was tongue in cheek. It was one of the Dixon's summarising during the day - maybe not the person that you were watching - and he always comes across as relatively knowledgable.

Watching RP live coverage now.

Pre Ultima
Dave Orton - I wanna start with Matty Batch here as he might have found one
Matty Bachelor - I think I have yeah, horse of Brian Ellison's
DO - Can you pronounce it though
MB - No, that's why I'm going back to you
DO - Neech, Neetcha - Nietzsche
MB - That's it.
DO - Yes, Nietzsche...not sure what it means actually.

Back