What are you backing Today? Part 2

I have to do YOUNG FIRE 213S 10/1
Only rated 80 on the aw.
My biggest loser of 2022 but I hope to get it back next year.i am really hoping the Lincoln is the target off 89.

Difficult to know how fit horses are with the cold snap - Kim Bailey, for example, says he won’t gallop horses in sub-zero temperatures. Best to be cautious, I think. One that caught my eye is Storm Hill 2:30 Plumpton, 20/1 last night and now 9/1 with Harry Cobden an interesting booking. Just for fun.

Last edited:
I backe Colenel Mustard EW at 5/1..........2 places pays 5/4 for a slight profit and nothing is certain in racing with novice chasers

Last edited:
Venetia seems to be winning everything with her chasers this season. I was looking at that race at Ludlow yesterday where Gumball and The Widdow Maker were heading the market, I was gagging to take them on and did I back her representative - did I balls - I just had a small place lay on the fav. Anyway, Galop de Chasse was declared yesterday for a 2m contest at Lingfield and one over further at Hereford and she's gone for the shorter race. I backed him the last day at Exeter where they omitted five fences and Shakem'upharry was just too good. I think 4/1 today is acceptable, he goes on deep ground and this is softer than that Exeter handicap.

I’m slightly surprised that Galop de Chasse runs at Lingfield and not Venetia’s local track where Charlie Deutsch rides today where I thought he had a strong chance

Maybe VW thinks the softer ground at Lingfield will suit better and I’ve also backed him at 4/1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why am I even bothering with this fcuking ****. Jane Williams has been godawful since Nick fucked off and she gets that up to win.

Last time at Chepstow Follow That raced towards the rear until the latter stages when she was pushed quite hard and was really motoring as she approached the last a couple of lengths down. Blundered badly and lost all momentum, but she would have certainly been challenging for the win otherwise. Tomorrow 3:10 Ffos Las 4/1 atm.

As with Storm Hill (3rd 11/1 in the end), don’t trust things after the cold snap so only small.

Last edited:
Back