What are you backing Today? Part 2

Last time at Chepstow Follow That raced towards the rear until the latter stages when she was pushed quite hard and was really motoring as she approached the last a couple of lengths down. Blundered badly and lost all momentum, but she would have certainly been challenging for the win otherwise. Tomorrow 3:10 Ffos Las 4/1 atm.

As with Storm Hill (3rd 11/1 in the end), don’t trust things after the cold snap so only small.

Rubbish.

Lucky 31

Gulfstream

7.06- Fish Mooney
8.35- Biz Biz Buzz

Tampa Bay

7.25- Kenya Sun
7.55- Gun's N Graces
9.25- Risk Vs Reward

Yeah great tipping, Trunch.

I can't get the results? What prices? I am sure you made a good profit.

Lucky 31

Gulfstream

7.10- Three Girls 4/5
9.11- Mogalu- 7/4

Tampa Bay

5.28- Agent Mulgannon 11/4
6.59- Mccullough- 5/2
8.59- Mr Kringle 11/4

Positive 7.00 W
Won strongly run 7f GP3 @ Sandown back in the day and has clearly had his problems since.
Returned after gelding and a lengthy break latest, which looked no more than a warm-up,imo.
Adam Kirby travels for the sole ride and he might just make all from the 1 box.
15/2 B365

Last edited:
Rough as balls this morning. Too old for a hangover.

No essay but have backed Limerick Lace at Limerick, Fugitif, Dalamoi and Quick Wave at Chepstow and not my usual sort of bet but have Fontaine Collonges and Your Darling in a rfc at Kempton.

I was lucky to get 13/2 on Your Darling yesterday...half that price now.

Good luck with your forecast.

Rough as balls this morning. Too old for a hangover.

No essay but have backed Limerick Lace at Limerick, Fugitif, Dalamoi and Quick Wave at Chepstow and not my usual sort of bet but have Fontaine Collonges and Your Darling in a rfc at Kempton.

Fugitif wins well done.

You have mentioned him a few times recently.

After a dismal performance last time and the hard races he has had I got the impression a plus tard may be gone at the game.

Rather than try and find the winner I'll place lay him not to be in the first 2

Back